Friday, October 5, 2012

Bureau of Labor Statistics - another Dem Plant

Freepers continue their war on statistics, this time attacking the rather strong employment report that just came out. I hope you like shouting!

All MrDem needs to know is that this is good for Obama.
Magically the number falls to 7.8 and when Obama took office the number was 7.9.

Rush called this months ago. The number of “government” workers started going up the last few months.

PHONY AS THE DAY IS LONG!
ncalburt thinks exclamation points are indicia of truth:
Fraud !
Suddenly 873000 jobs appear out if nowhere !!!
This is a scandal of huge proportion !!!


Scam central !
newnhdad knows the Bureau of Labor Statisticals is all political appointees:
The power of the incumbency.. place people in the right positions to manipulate data..
bert wants to hang someone...
that number is indicative of a hangin’ offense
...maybe treason?

NotTallTex knows Democrats control the economy:
Yes, this is very suspicious. Remember what happened in 08 the moment McCain and Palin went ahead in the polls? Does anyone think that (the financial crisis) was a coincidence?
Ann Archy knows it's all that phone's fault!
I guess the SEIU HIRED ALL the OBAMA PHONE OWNERS!! One MILLION in OHIO Alone!! 16 MILLION in all!!
hcmama is hopeful:
You know, I think they may have really gone too far this time.
mrs9x actually tries to engage the number like it's real. It does not go well:
This was all driven by part-time work. Burger flippers.

That should be the response - these are not career jobs, part time jobs.
manc is pissed the media is reporting these numbers, instead of ignoring them:
I've been out driving and going channel to channel with the media and all of them are telling B/S.

All I hear is how the unemployment is down, how great the country is looking and how we are on the right track.

This is total B/S, never in my life have I ever seen a media so out there campaigning, I thought 2008 could not have got any worse but boy was I wrong
Gilbo_3 just goes nuts:
surprise !!! cant change horse mid stream of recovery...no wheres the rally round the flag military excursion going to be...flip a coin tween libya and syria, and maybe the Israelis will go for broke too !!!

four more yrs...four more yrs.../progspeak...

4 comments:

  1. Man, you have to post this thread:

    My Mom, age 70, continues to idolize Obama...
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2940761/posts

    "Pour a tall glass of cold water. Take a small sip and then throw the rest in her face. It’s called tough love."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomeness. Expect something Tuesday.

      Delete
    2. Great thread, Anon. My favorite was from the appropriately named 1rudeboy who said:

      "My elderly father, who loves being a contrarian, told me he is voting for Obama. So I told him to make other plans on Election Day, because I won’t drive him to the polling location. My mom won’t, either."

      Delete
    3. I love how there are already four suggestions for murdering a 70-year old woman. "Just kidding" doesn't make it okay.

      Delete