Monday, April 16, 2012

Flame War without End.

Via an anon commenter. A super long and repetitive thread, but a fascinating nonetheless.

Jim Robinson has never been stingy with the banhammer - or never has before today. These days, though, he's raging against Freepers saying they'll vote for Romney, but these heretics remain. For now.

I have those who think Obama is to too evil for principles in italics, and JimRob's pithy replies in bold.

usafretired:

Forgive me if I misunderstood your post, but you’re telling us to absolutely insure the Generalisimo gets reelected. Just stay out of the presidential election altogether. I’d vote for just about anyone to bid adieu to President Worse-Than-Carter, Lyndon Johnson, and FDR combined. Are you insane?

FU!!

precisionshootist:

You actually believe we would be better off voting in as many conservatives as possible and having Obama in office than if we voted in as many conservatives as possible and had Romney?

If that's your position then something has gone dreadfully wrong in your thinking. We have an undocumented, unvetted, full blown commie in the white house. We must rid the country of this fraud of a man no matter who the Republican Nominee may be. We can't elect enough conservatives to make the country safe from 4 more years of Obama, Holder, and all the rest of the commie thugs he brought along.

You wake up, idiot. I am not going to vote for an abortionist liberal progressive! Period!!!

Elpasser:

I agree with your sentiments. The man has no real core.

BUT - we musn’t allow Obama to get reelected!

Romney is the lesser of two evils, which about the kindest thing i can say about him.

Well, I’m not going to vote for the evil bastard.

traderrob6:
you’re my hero and have been for years. My wife says I’m somewhat to the right of Ghengis Khan in my politics and I am but do we want to insure 4 more years of the worst President in history to prove a point?

Isn’t that close to being the perfect example of cutting off your nose to spite your face?

FUMR!!

Paved Paradise wonders at all the implied profanity going on:
That wasn’t nice. This site is supposed to be civil. Right?
Windflier realizes the stakes are too high not to swear:
Reality isn't nice. This is a life and death conversation we're engaged in, if you hadn't noticed.
presently no screen name knows only wusses don't tell evil to Fuck Off, using acronyms:

Civil means no evil. Mitt is evil! Seems you are PC and that means you can't handle the truth! Your little That wasn’t nice. is so wuss like and wusses are so easily offended!

Go embrace your PRO HOMO candidate.
Matt Hatter is one of the few who gets zotted, though he literally asks for it:
Requesting the ZOT!!! Anybody else would be called down for posting FU, AND I am tired of all your asslickers. This place is too damn weird for me.

well, ok, bye.

LibLieSlayer is rarin' to start the purges:
I AM WITH YOU 1000%! IN FACT... LET THE ROMNEY-BOT PURGE BEGIN.

romney is evil... if he were a good Christian man, we could believe in his redemption... but he is not... he is a member of a cult and the more that I learn of his religion... the more that I understand what it is not... and it is NOT a Christian religion. He says that he has had a change of heart... but I hear no apology for the murders of the innocent that he has enabled. He owes all of us apologies for every single progressive thing that he has done and every single progressive action he took as governor... but do not hold your breath... he is a progressive and only lies today for power and money. I will not vote for him under any circumstance whatsoever. I will vote for every single Conservative down ballot... but romney will never see a vote from my hand.

5 comments:

  1. Short thread that just got started about one of Google's CEOs saying internet privacy is facing its greatest threats. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2872581/posts

    I like when they talk about things the Gov't is doing to the internet "starting in July" based on email forwards they got. I also like when they call the Chinese "chinks".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one of the most delusional threads I've ever seen on FR (about the possibility of Romney selecting Palin for VP and then stepping down so she can become POTUS).
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2872615/posts?page=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHA YES

      Delete
    2. Wow. Let's nominate Palin for VP because surely it will work out better this time.

      Surely.

      Delete
    3. You did well. That thread was so crazy I just didn't even know what to say about it.

      Delete