Thursday, April 26, 2012

Joe the Plumber: Obama ‘came to Christ and he is my brother’

via another anon. The devotion of Freepers is an odd thing - they may turn on you at any moment for even the smallest of slights, but you may also go directly against their strongest tenets - such as Joe the Plumber putting out a press release calling Obama a Christain - and they will twist the very fabric of reality to make you still one of them:

DoughtyOne
knows Obama's not a Christian because he's totally not a Christian! LOGIK
I’m not buying this Christianity line one bit. If he’s a Christian, he’s one of the worst ones of all time. If he’s a Muslim, he’s right on target. End of discussion...
ntnychik thinks this is some kind trick by the wily Joe the Plumber:
This could be a subtle way of Joe’s to expose 0’s commie and atheist background and baggage.
BO Stinkss agrees:
Yep. Joe is being very clever - I think the whole thing is really sarcasm.
And Freepers wonder why people say they have no sense of humor! BO Stinkss sees the silver lining is that unhinged liberals will go crazy!
This will repulse the anti-christian democrats. This is equivalent to Carter endorsing Romney.
Turbo Pig knows anything Obama says that sounds good is only pseudo-Christian, cause he's the anti-Christ.
I have never heard obama say one thing Christian; I’ve heard him say a lot of psuedo-Christian things that sound really good and really Christian to the uninformed/ill-informed...Aw screw it, I’ll just say it. obama is an anti-Christ by his words, actions and deeds. He’s not THE anti-Christ, by any stretch of the imagination. He is one, still, none the less.
iopscusa knows that when the Church doesn't preach enough hate, the answer is to leave the Church:
I’ve never thought Christianity would make people stupid but...I’m having my doubts with this pecker head as well as the Progressive Churches and their Lefty Bull! I guess that’s why I have stayed away from the mainstream church.
albie knows what it means when Freeper heroes betray them:
Joe must’ve been paid a visit by some Obama goons.
Vaduz prefers the carrot to the stick:
Bribes make people do strange things.
ElkGroveDan realizes that when you're making crap up, you can have bribes AND threats!
How many pieces of silver Joe? Or are they holding one of your kids hostage?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2877089/posts?q=1&;page=251

    Five star post:
    "I have a feeling I’m not so much different than a lot of people around. I think and feel the way they do.

    The difference may lie in the fact that without treatment soon I will be dead by years end.

    It changes my perspective.

    I look at my beautiful two grandbabies and there is no doubt that I can pull that trigger and put a bullet in THE GOVERNMENT.

    Too much talk about Obama. Too much debate about POTUS.

    There are 535 MOTHER F###ERS in Congress who haven’t and will not do anything for me.

    It isn’t about what THEY SAY THEY WILL DO.

    It is about what I SAY THEY WILL DO.

    535 is a few more than I can take. So if I could only find around 50 more people to help, I think the video of that little donnybrook may even make it onto Youtube. Hell. It may even go viral.

    Now for the funny part.

    If I could find 1,000 people to kick ten bucks each into the Get Well Pat Fund I wouldn’t need those other 50 people’s help.

    261 posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 12:27:49 PM by bigheadfred (MY PET TAPEWORM (OBIWAN) IS AN INSANE MILITARY HATING LEFTIST) "

    The whole thread, about donations being down and the perpetual ideological firing squad slowly turning more circular, is a national treasure, by far the most honesty and introspection that I've personally seen from the freeperati.

    ReplyDelete