Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Madly clinging to hope

Some Freepers continue to hold out hope for Newt over Romney. When Herman Cain gave in to the inevitable and flips from Newt to Romney, this hope drives them to hate whom once they loved.

tennmountainman feels betrayed:


And to think I gave this snake oil
salesman (Cain)50 bucks... Mr. Cain, I want my money back and take me off your
e-mail list.

Marcella doesn't want Herman Cain as a friend anymore:



Wow, no loyalty from Cain. Glad he’s not a friend of mine (or would he be a friend even though he said he was). Would not trust this man.
Windflier is kinda smug he only trusted Cain mostly:




Damn, I'm glad I never placed my complete trust in Herman Cain. What a traitor.


altura knows Freepers almost stopped Romney, till Cain supporters ruined everything:


it was the cainiacs who led the vicious war against Rick Perry and who now are
moaning that we don’t have a conservative candidate.

World'sGoneInsane sees secret Romney supporters everywhere!


I was amazed at the anti-Perry venom that was spouted on this site.
Yes, and if you stop and think about it, many were probably Romney supporters. Even some posing as Cain supporters.
Ditter suddenly recalls Herman Cain may have been a black racist....



I (think) I heard Cain say something back when he was top dog. Something to the effect of...... we will have to help black people first because they are the worst off.......
Did anyone else hear him say this? He was not giving a speech, he was walking and talking to a reporter at the same time. I saw it on TV and it disturbed me.
Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite chapter in the history of Free Republic was when they jumped on the Cain Train. It was hilarious.

    There is a minor thread today bashing Newt for selling out his donors.

    What's a Freeper to do? RimJob won't let them campaign for the presumptive Republican nominee.

    I just don't know anymore. Whence goest thou Freeper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. freeprz won't unite behind one candidate bcz they are too bizzy flaming each other. they love canabalism more than anything; maybe even more than photoshopping pix of dems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is an interesting article if you just have some time, Ozyites.

    Could Sarah Palin have beaten Mitt Romney?
    http://tinyurl.com/bqdaeks

    It's not terribly important but it's kind of a fun read,

    ReplyDelete