Thursday, November 8, 2012

Asshattery is the best revenge!

Amazing job, Anonymous - this impressive!

A Freeper has been sending hus mentally disabled uncle a check every month. But that uncle voted for Obama, and he's wondering if he should reduce the amount to show "actions have consequences."

Lots of Freepers are shocked, but others are gonna join in!

TheConservativeParty knows the important thing is that he doesn't say thank you:
If he’s smart enough to complain when you are “late” sending the check, he’s smart enough to THANK YOU each time you send him money.

I would simply stop sending the money IMMEDIATELY without notice.
HANG THE EXPENSE has a buddy that totally did this:
Give the money to a charity of your choice.More will be done with it.My buddy grew up in a hippy commune in late 60s california. He is a self made man and was sending his mother a 1000.00 a month until he found out she voted for the one in 08.He shut the money off with the quickness and when she called to bitch him out about it he told her to get it from obama. Elections have consequences you know.
LadyBuck is screwing over her daughter out of spite:
You are doing a kindness, a gift, a charity.

You have NO obligation to provide for, whatever the circumstance, someone who votes against your financial interest.

PS...if you think you’re feeling bad...I just cut off my daughter’s college money, as she felt the need to “express herself” and vote against the family’s monetary well-being in Ohio.

Hope she likes “expressing herself” as she waits tables for next semester’s tuition (and her books, healthcare, car insurance, rent, food...hahaha).

Not a funny hahahaha, but hey, her choice. And I’m all about respecting “choice”. I’m just not going to subsidize it.
Wyrd bið ful aræd may not have kids of his own. Or ever been a young adult:
How how HOW can the parent be a freeper and the daughter be an Obama voter?

How did that happen?
x1stcav advocates embracing petty:
You are being both petty and vindictive.

But that’s OK.

I am in the process of cutting off all relatives, friends and business associates who voted for him or who are demonrats.

These people are destroying us. They are the enemy. They deserve to be shunned.
CaptainPhilFan has stopped donating to charity:
I would cut the amount to $5, send it every
other month, and then just stop. Tell him it’s
because of Barry’s policies.

Personally, I’m feeling exceptionally mean-spirited.
Hubs and I were going to send 5 grand to Beck’s
Mercury One for the sandy survivors.

After last night?

The people who voted for Bloomie and Barry can pound sand.
FarmerW wins the pettiness contest!
On a related subject, I told my away at college son he owes me $68 in bus fare today because of how he voted. Am I being vindictive?

A little info, I gave him a request for an early ballot which he never filled out. So I paid for him to take the Greyhound bus home so he could vote on Sunday. (I also took him out to two nice dinners while he was home, I am not billing him for those). Yesterday he texts me this:

“I voted for Gary Johnson, because finance for third parties directly correlates to proportion of votes, and I’m a secular libertarian”.

I am not someone who supports voting for third parties, so if he wants to do that, he should do it on his own libertarian dime not mine. Ultimately, he will only be giving me back the $68 out of the money I give him to live on this semester, but it’s the point of the matter. He can vote how he likes, of course, but he can pay for the bus fare out of the money he has to live on not the money I have to live on.
TightyRighty really sums this whole thing up.
Jesus. Is this for real?
I don't know, TightyRighty, I don't know.

5 comments:

  1. And they wonder why we have to have social welfare programs. Vindictive assholes like these folks are the reason why we can't rely on the "kindness of charity" because there are enough jerks out there to pull funding because of politics or some other stupid reason.

    * For reference, see the threats that were made to the St. Vincent De Paul soup kitchen in Ohio after Paul Ryan's unauthorized photo-op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky9teen posted this one.

    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2957020/posts



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, darn...

      Pulled on 11/08/2012 7:59:40 AM PST by Admin Moderator, reason:

      David Dukes site dont post from this again

      Delete
  3. I hope LadyBuck gets cancer and dies suddenly so she can end up leaving her daughter all the money she needs for college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time believing whether or not these people actually exist and would actually do the awful stuff they propose to do.

    But to even consider "cutting" the cord on a family member because they voted differently from you is asinine.

    My favorite is the $68 comment. She should have taken the $68 out of his allowance for being an irresponsible dork in the first place. She was totally cool paying for his bus fare until she found out he voted for Johnson.

    My brother, sister, and my ballots probably looked quite a bit different on Tuesday and that was something my Mom was proud of yesterday because she knew we all were individuals who were able to make our own decisions.

    ReplyDelete