Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Potopoutri

Ahhh, the peak crazy of the week before an election. Only equaled by the peak crazy of the week AFTER an election.

Vendome's open-mindedness has limits...
I enjoy hearing from all sides and viewpoints...except Moslems.
SpaceBar knows college dropouts make the best economists:
Very few people with a few notable exceptions like Rush Limbaugh, actually understand how a free market driven economy really operates.
Shery hates how the President wears an Air Force jacket sometimes!
It rubbed me the other day to see the president walk off Air Force One with that jacket on. What a slap in the face to the real men/women who are true combat flyers. Looky, looky! I got mine, too! Don’t I look great, or what!
EternalVigilance is running for President! He also has a cool story:
A supporter of mine, Jon, was standing in his driveway in Denver. He was approached by a black man with a clipboard, who, it turns out, was canvassing for Obama. He asked Jon to sign a pledge to vote for Barack. Jon responded, “No. I’m a Christian.” The man’s eyes got wide, and he said, “So am I,” and got his Bible out of his pocket. They ended up standing there talking for two and a half hours. Turns out the man, whose name is Jason, was from Chicago, had been out of work for six months, and took the canvassing job to feed his family. Anyway, the next day Jason quit the Obama campaign, Jon took him the airport, and he flew home.
funfan...I have no words.
Obama is an evil man I wonder if he hurt or tortured animals when he was younger.
onedoug also goes with the Obama as serial killer theme:
“Murder” is the word where Obama is concerned.

I believe he’s the greatest mass murderer in American history.

And a filthy islamist to boot.
Road Glide knows Free Republic is getting more racist 'cause of America's changing "racial realities."
“I remember when FR did not want to be identified as racist in any way. I thought it was a site dedicated to conservative principles. Now some posts look like they could have been copied from Stormfront.com.”

I can’t dispute what you wrote above.

But the changes we see here reflect changes in the real world outside — to wit, changing “racial realities” in America that can no longer be denied or swept under the rug.

I expect things to get worse before they get better....
Chickensoup knows Facebook and Google are under Obama's control!
I always understood that there is a general understanding that FB as well as Google are government controlled and funded organiations.
Cicero is not a fan of the Red Cross these last hundred years:
I wouldn’t give a dime to the Red Cross, either. They always seem to fall short in emergencies. I guess they were pretty great in the nineteenth century, but not for the last 50 years or so.
MarkL knwos him some Democrats secret desires:
One way or another, the leftists, along with the dems, just want to see dead Jews, the more the merrier!
LibLieSlayer wants all the global warming scientists hanged:
Respect in that all of the scamming vermin in the organized crime syndicate called globull warming are prosecuted and jailed for the largest hoax to ever be perpetrated on Humans... respecting the rope they use to hang them with... or 4 inch steel cable in fat al gore's case.
carlo3b is horrified by how callous Obama is about Hurricane Sandy:
It appears that BooBerg, and OBumkin, are a bit hard of hearing, or at least a tin ear..

They can’t seem to hear the cries of their neighbors, who are dragging their loved ones out of the garbage heap..

However, they can hear the sound of the cheers of their friends that want to run around in the Marathon less than a mile from the devastation..

Just remarkable, bordering on unconscionable!!!
jboot will fight and die to protect the electoral college!
If the electoral college is abolished it is go time.

I'd gladly fight and die to preserve the last real vestige of the power of the Several States.
SamAdams76 hates early voting:
I agree with you on the travesty of early voting. The election is supposed to be a "snapshot" in time - not a dragged out process, subject to manipulation and fraud. I do think that our military should be able to vote by absentee ballot and perhaps businessmen who will be away on business trips. Other than that, everybody should show up on the one day.

If one can't get to the polling place on Election Day, tough luck. I missed out on voting one year because I was working at the airport and had to stay past my regular shift due to flight delays. But I didn't go around saying I was disenfranchised. Those are the breaks. I should have voted before going to work that day.
andy58-in-nh may be projecting just a bit...
One of the most annoying aspects of Obama's entire Presidency is the pathological need of his administration to propagandize and politicize everything. Nothing is ever allowed to pass without comment.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you've covered this before, but FR has a Facebook Group visible to anyone. https://www.facebook.com/groups/26012226159/

    It's more than a bit disturbing to put actual names to these people, but the FB group does seem a bit more tame at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the travesty of early voting. The election is supposed to be a "snapshot" in time - not a dragged out process, subject to manipulation and fraud. I do think that our military should be able to vote by absentee ballot and perhaps businessmen who will be away on business trips. Other than that, everybody should show up on the one day.
    -------

    I wanna punch whoever typed this in the nose as hard as I can, with a running start.

    ReplyDelete