Friday, November 16, 2012

Freeper Storytime!

annieokie discusses a harrowing experience she had with some Negros and their policeman allies:
Give me a shotgun, lol. I can learn to reload shells.

Actually had to show that shotgun to three black thugs that came to my front door, didn't think anyone was home.

They rang the doorbell, that's when I flipped the light on, stunned they said "Is MO hea".

Giggling inside I ask "Who'd you say".

Them: "Mo, is he hea"...OMG they really said that? YES they did. lol

I raised the shotgun, pointed and told them "You get your black azz off my front porch, or yo mammys gonna clean you up".

Stunned they hesitated, I thought your kidding, you going to try it, come on, idiots.

Then I called the police: they wanted me to describe them. lol.

I said they were black, black clothing.

Officer asked: "What color hair", uh DUH

She asked: "What color eyes"....yes she did....lol

When the officer came, I told him that he better tell his buddies to stay away from my house.

He said "Buddies", yes, your buddies. You know the same ones that broke in here about 6 months ago, you caught them (I learned later), and let them go. (without telling me anything). THEIR BUDDIES/police fences.

So yes, I can use that shotgun. Hubby came home later and saw the gun out. Said I should have held it up and said "Yeah!, meet MO"......rofl
"You get your black azz off my front porch, or yo mammys gonna clean you up". Yeah, she speaks jive.

9 comments:

  1. When I think of "thugs" I think of people politely ringing to front doorbell and asking if a particular person is present. Clearly they were up to no good. Also, why would the police ask for a description? Don't all blacks look alike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is, perhaps, not an important thread but Barbara Bush was the most popular First Lady of her time. Now Freepers are all running up on her. What the hell is this?

    Barbara Bush: "People spoke. Move on, get on with it. I want to do other things and not to be ugly."
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2960394/posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that story to be 100% true and accurate. Say what you want about freeper political views, but you could never call one a coward. Almost every freeper has a story of how they looked death in the face, fought back, and won!

    A FR question. How do you look at a freeper's older comment history? I can see their recent comments but none of the older comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on their name and go to their profile page. Click on "In Forum" and their most recent 50 posts comes up. Scroll to the bottom and click "Next page." Repeat as necessary. Once you get to the second page, a number will appear at the end of the URL string. Playing with that number (say, changing the first digit to one a couple of digits lower) will jump you back a chunk. Imprecise, but a quick way to work backwards through a history.

      Delete
    2. I think that once you get to the second page of comments, it only shows the name of the thread itself, not their individual posts. Don't know if there is a way around that other than to open the thread and do a search for their name to find their posts.

      Unfortunately, Jim Robinson's proprietary software is so horrible that you can't even properly search the full posting history. Maybe if you donate to the Freepathon he'll get around to updating the search function in 2027.

      Delete
  4. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2959931/posts

    Freepers expose the mental health industry for the scam that it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Post #3 which states the axiom that the decay of a civilization can be directly tied to the # of psychiatrists in that country.

      Isn't psychiatry, as we know it in the modern sense, only around 150 years old? And that's stretching it since I wouldn't compare what we know of the field today to the "good ol'" days of viewing problems in terms of Freudian psycho-sexuality or treating problems by locking people in padded cells and cages or lobotomizing them with a hammer and ice pick to the brain.

      Not a lot of time to build up a historical axiom.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, one more highlight from your thread:

      Also the most likely medical professional to become sexually involved with a patient.

      Therapist. “The-rapist”

      7 posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:14:04 PM by DesertRhino (I was standing with a rifle, waiting for soviet paratroopers, but communists just ran for office.)

      Delete
  5. Because of there is anything history has shown us, is that the police have ALWAYS given black people favorable treatment.

    ReplyDelete