Thursday, October 6, 2011

Post Sarah: Day 2

Imagine this times ten. That woulda been what it was like if she got in. Aw well:

"***I Still Expect To Pull The Lever For Sarah***" Says The Wizard, following up with:

Sun Tu is all I can say.....

Eye of Unk sees traitors everywhere:

And all I can say is I won’t stand having a gun pointed at my head because I still support someone that is honest far better than any of the possible candidates going so far.
Its time for OPSEC I must state again, no more postings, no more replies, and nobody can change my mind, they are the fools for not willing to fight for a better America.
A person has the ideology of how to fix America but because of they have mindlessly accepted the propaganda against Sarah Palin they feel the power of numbers and feel intimidation is the answer, just like a mob mentality.
And I suspect a purge will happen here in FR.

Jim Noble is unsatisfied:

I realize I’m outing myself as mentally ill, but I agree.
Romney vs. Obama is not adequate, and it won’t be amy MORE adequate in a year.

2 comments:

  1. What... what did Sun Tzu have to say about this? Which quote is that freeper trying to reference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's moving without rhythm so she does not wake the Lame Stream Media.

    I'm sure Sun Tzu said that!

    The point is that she's striking where the Dems least expect - Freepers' hearts!

    ReplyDelete