Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Manly revenge

An Iraqi man went on a rampage after ISIS shot his son, killing 7 militants before himself being brought down. Now, it's hard to call that a bad act, but it's also hard to see that as anything else but tragic.

But Freepers see it as glorious. Because in their world, revenge not only makes up for loss, it also makes you a man.

knarf wishes someone would kill his family, so he could have an excuse:
THIS is the sacrifice America needs to see and I, for one, have contemplated a lot of times my own inactivity and shame.

I'm guilty of sitting at a keyboard and not taking revenge

In my defense, I think if I had lost a son or other family member in the same manner, I would have no problem

Perhaps that's why the cowards are working within our system instead of out in the open ... we're armed and we'd make mince meat out of their asses
stevio also seems eager for such things to come to America:
The Devil loves destruction. I would've done the same thing this father did if justice wasn't served. Times are getting darker.
MuttTheHoople with the inevitable:
Obama mourns death of 7 Community Organizers at hands of reactionary revanchist.
Gen.Blather knows what to call people that don't go on roaring revenge rampages:
“If a family member of each person slaughtered by ISIS did the same, ISIS would lose it’s control.”

Most people are sheep. Islam, especially, breeds fatalism.
phs3 may want to look into the arms to rebels stuff that Freepers have been raging about:
I think we should take a complete change of tactics over there, and this hero has inspired it. Dump massive supplies of small arms on the general population. Realy arm the citizenry to the teeth. It’s a better idea than what we’re doing now. What happens after the urgent Iraqi military finaly falls.
saleman reminds us the father was Muslim, and thus also evil:
Sorry to hear this man died....he was obviously wise about militant Islam. Smarter than most so-calledleaders in America.

I’m not so sure about that. His executed son was a member of ISIS. If I had to guess, and I could be wrong, I’ll bet he supported ISIS. Up to the day they executed his son. I’ll also bet he’s a Muslim. And, I’ll bet he doesn’t blame Islam, but ISIS.

Just another Muzzy extremist gone. I’m happy he took a few with him.
NELSON111 hates how the Pope isn't into revenge:
He went out like a BOSS!

Yep. Went out like a man. I'm sure Pope Francis is very disappointed to see a man act like a man.
This is why Freepers see the "Death Wish" movies as heroic and glorious.

4 comments:

  1. On the prepper threads you get the occasional poster who sums up their "plan" as "ill kill as many of the crazies as come through the door before they get me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In reality they'll either shoot themselves accidentally, or be killed frozen in place pissing themselves in fear. Keyboard Kommandos and Mall Ninjas....all of em.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of preppers, the companies selling shelters, genre tors and long life foods and marketing directly to the prepping fools, are laughing all the way to the bank. It's just like the NRA (Official advertising arm of the gun industry) with their made up gun grabs that President Obama is going to attempt (hasn't happened yet, but "Any day now"

      What's the old saying about a fool and his money?

      Delete
  2. Taking a swipe at Pope Francis for following one of Christ's key commands of turning the other cheek - keep showing off your fake Christianity, FR!

    ReplyDelete