Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Whither Whitey?

An MTV documentary Freepers will never see discusses white privilege. This causes Freepers to illustrate over and over again that they have no idea what the idea of white privileged is - not that this stops them from getting angry and Hitlering all over the place.

WENDLE knows Caps Lock means no thinking:
i AM OFFENDED AND i WANT THIS TAKEN DOWN now~!!!!
SMARTY mixes up white people with America.
Right.... It is unconscionable for us to subsidize freedom and prosperity around the world, win TWO world wars, put a man on the moon, lead the world in technology, send assistance anywhere and everywhere in natural disasters, shelter the stateless, feed the hungry, honor our alliances (up to NOW), defend the weak the few and the small, etc....
Texas resident is one of many Freepers who thinks white privilege is some unsubtle
I also love my white privilege. I have been in the working world since 1984. My house is paid off. I have no debt to speak of. I have been married for 25 years and have two very productive successful grown children.

Because I didn’t do stupid things that land people in jail or into bankruptcy.
Like many Freepers, montag813 has some real trouble with Chris Rock's humor:
Reminds me of Chris Rock’s bit about how a White dude in a wheelchair wouldn’t become Black even if offered to be able to walk again. “I wanna ride this white thing out...See where it takes me.” They think it’s a vacation to be White.
The Toll is sure all this liberalism will lead to the Racial Holy War:
I love all of these attacks on white people. It forces them to come out of their coma and realize that they are in fact white. Once that conversion is complete they will feel no shame in whiping other peoples off the face of the Earth.
Pelham uses this time to carp abut the darkies that moved near him:
I encourage people who uncomfortable with being white to move to Tijuana.

Don’t have to. Tijuana moved to my neighborhood courtesy of Dubya, Obama, and the other Open Border elitists running both parties.
Lazamataz:
“White” is the new “N****r”.
wintertime gets really really close to getting it.
Above the trailer is an ad for a TV series called “Rectify”. Please notice the **white** skins of the actors.

I have noticed for sometime now that the Marxo-fascist liberals who produce programs for TV almost always choose **white** actors to be the main lead. Yes, black supporting characters are included in the scripts but the main actors, almost without exception, are **white**.

Does White sell the products that are advertised?
WKUHilltopper knows MTV documentaries are how the USSR broke POWs:
This is nothing more than old fashioned Soviet brain-washing. They did this in POW camps.
DiogenesLamp goes with Hitler:
I'm sure if they had television in Hitler's day, we'd be seeing this sort of propaganda against the Jews.

2 comments:

  1. Ozy
    Ever do a spotlight on Nopardons? She is, if I recall a very wealthy New Yorker upper crust who belittles anyone below her standing..using old geezer words like "Codswallop". I remember one post showing a Florida home that was around $350,000-better than 90% of what Americans live in and she called it a "hovel"

    She always calls freepers illiterate etc. I think she has been banned or suspended at times.

    One of the most vile freepers I have ever seen.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.....you poor benighted, barely functioning illiterate, perverse little n00b twit.

    Didums, I'm more CONSERVATIVE than you are, have never lived in a section of any state that was or is a "hell hole", and anyone who has read THE N.Y. POST, no matter where on earth they reside, could know the same facts about "THE DONALD" as I do. OTOH, you can read the Brit DAILY MAIL and know it all too. Yet I see that you know very little about anything, so are at a big disadvantage. Pity that.........
    175 posted on 7/11/2015, 3:50:43 AM by nopardons
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 170 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

    ReplyDelete