Thursday, June 28, 2012

ACA Survives - the Drama

Oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Borax Queen Seems more fangirl than patriot:
There is no more reason to consider myself a patriot to this shell of a country. It has died. Instead of calling it the United States of America, it should be the NWO Federation or North American Experiment or something like that.
I should go fly my flag upside-down like I did the day the Maggot signed DeathCare, but I don’t want to alert any leftists to report me to the tyrant. Last time, one stopped by and was going to turn me in, and I’m over it.
CMAC51 is also too patriotic to love America anymore:
I have never been more ashamed of my country. Today my country is dead to me.
Long live Texas!
nothingnew knows who would have awesome health care!
The Confederate States of America doesn’t look so bad now, does it?I've said for a long time many times that the wrong side won.
Well health care for certain colors of people at least...

virgil expects arrests:
the prisons will burst at the seams over this.
Sarah Barracuda is one of many to declare they are slaves now, but she adds a  vampiric twist:
I woke up, turned on the TV and watched the country that I love die..I actually felt the life being sucked out of it.. 
what an absolutely horrible day, thanks George Bush for giving us Roberts who ended up siding with the liberals..America, she was once a great country..now we are ALL slaves to the Govt
HMS Surprise is girding his loins:
Eyes dim, the beacon of freedom wanes, and our mettle suffers a stinging lash... Now, gather yourselves troops. Gird your loins and prepare. Tyrants need to lie sleepless in their beds yet again. The spirit of 1776 must be retained at all costs. What is required? Nothing. Sit on your hands. Stop supporting the machine. Stop enabling the federal government with your dollars. If you love freedom, stop paying your masters. Idiots!!!!! They are using the sweat of your brow to buy your chains!
LachlanMinnesota seems to be posting from beyond the grave
The power to tax is the power to destroy.
We have been destroyed.
Paine in the Neck can't bear to fetishize the Revolution anymore:
My wife just laid out our DVD of 1776 which we have watched every 4th of July since the Bicentennial. I told her to put it away; I can’t bear to look at it now.
Shady knows Hitler started like this:
This is fascism. Welcome to the Fourth Reich.
 ExTexasRedhead expects the Holocaust soon:
Death Panels? Boxcars? Camps or shall we call them Obama Hospice Centers?
Pilated is sad about things that aren't true:
My poor grandchildren and great grandchildren will never live and enjoy America as free citizens.......That thought brings such sadness to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. So like... do Freepers root for John Dickinson when they watch 1776?

    To the right! Ever to the right! Never to the left, forever to the right!

    ReplyDelete