Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to deal with bullies

Freepers' force-based tactics rather remind me of bullies. But just as they hate racism and see it in everyone not them, they also hate bullies in a rather protectionist way:

Here, a 16-year-old was bullied and classmates formed a 'Kill Kate Klub.'

Jealosy didn't exist when rarestia went to school:
What the HELL is wrong with kids today? In my day, this girl would be popular. She’s absolutely gorgeous, and I’d bet that her “bullies” are jealous twits more than anything else.
Iron Munro is just asking if racist minorities are involved...
There is more to this story than we know.

What is the underlying cause for the bullying?
Is race involved?

It is becoming fairly common for school authorities and law enforcement to ignore or minimize black or brown discrimination against whites.

Don’t know if that is the case here but there is certainly some motivating factor that hasn’t been stated.
RightOnline wants to beat the crap out of the parents:
The kid who started the “KKK” club....I’d go to his house and his dad and I would have a.........talk. I’d talk to the kid, too. They’d know the price of their shittiness and the price they were about to pay if it didn’t stop PRONTO. I’d demand apologies....publicly.

Men have become such p***ies today.....and yes, I’ve had to do similar things in my life with idiotic, drooling educrats in the past. I’m not talking through my hat here. If you don’t protect your own, what good are you as a father?
RightOnline must not believe in 'Mama Grizzlies.'
I didn’t say a word about physical violence. It’s not about “physical violence”.

Let me put it this way. 5’-nothin’ mama comes to the school and is pissed.....she’ll get attention but no sense of urgency. Dad marches in pissed as hell.....trust me, he WILL get seen, he WILL get a meeting and immediately.

It’s a cultural difference so don’t shoot the messenger. It works, it’s real, and too many are too timid or cowed by “the system” (God only knows why.....still afraid of the principal or something?).
Whatever dude. Regardless of size, it's well known an angry mother gets shit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment