Monday, February 20, 2012

Primary Pains

The "era of good feelings" on Free Republic seems to be over. As Super Tuesday approaches with no clear conservative favorite between Newt and Santorum, Freepers begin to turn on each other:

varmintman has electability concerns:
I wish I could say that I believed Santorum could win a national election.....
Newt, though, could go all the way!

lone star annie thinks Santorum is too nosy:
Santorum is a major turn off. He reminds me of the busy body neighbor who wants to stick his nose in your business. YUCK.
Unlike the rest of the GOP, who love them some privacy....
Kenny knows everyone is out to get Santorum, so he's a hero merely be being still alive:
Santorum’s doing a hell of a job fighting the entire mainstream media, Democrats, Establishment Republicans, and fickle conservatives.

He’ll do just fine in the General.
Apollo5600 bats away any idea of accord
We gain nothing from this circular firing squad,

So your solution is to basically ignore everything that is bad about Santorum, just because you want us to avoid the perception of “hate filed rhetoric”? I call it as I see it. I will not censor myself to appease someone’s faulty feelings.
American Constitutionalist hates the Newt supporters:
Thank God, even the people of GA are getting Wise to the disaster that a Newt candidacy would be.

AMEN !

But we got some Newt supporters calling on Rick Santorum to drop out of the race at this point.
And denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Crucial loves attacking the media, so he loves him some...Santorum?
Did you see the way he slapped down Charlie Rose? He treats the MSM reporters like the dogs they are. Santorum really inspires me by attacking the root of the problem in this country. I’d give him another look.
Does Crucial even know who Newt is?

pollywog is just going to pray this conflict away:
Four weeks ago I thought Newt would be our only chance against Romney. I came out in support of NEWT.....after that great Tuesday and a good dose of prayer, I realize no amount of money or polls will win this one. THIS is being won on our knees!!

I’ve come back into the Santorum camp! and PRAYING!!
Christie at the beach blames the Santorum folks preemptively for Obama's reelection.
Call the Newt supporters all you like, Ricky Santo will lose to Obama and it will be YOUR hands. Stupid voters are going to give us Obama AGAIN. All your prayers will not help him to beat Obama. Today, Santo even backed off of Obama. We are so screwed as the other member posted unless people wake up.
Buckle up, this primary going to get even more awesome before it calms down!

No comments:

Post a Comment