Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Gay Freeper!?

On a thread about a nun getting in trouble for giving a speech against homosexuality in a Catholic high school, a married lesbian pops up.



Wait, what?

TheArizona, folks!
As a homosexual myself the good sister is correct. A vast majority of homosexuals are not “born” that way. They are products of their environment. People should be more open minded and not be so quick to shut people up because they don’t like what they hear. It only proves how intolerant they really are, that includes homosexuals who are intolerant to deeply held beliefs by millions of people for thousands of years.

I commend the sister and the church for not softening their position on social issues. Certain values stand the test of time.
HiTech RedNeck kinda passive-aggressively nudges to see if there's anything worth preaching about:
I sympathize with anyone who got into this habit and now wants to get out.
Though lest you doubt where he's coming from, HiTech RedNeck clarifies:
Who, the nun or the homosexual?

the homo
TheArizona engages! She's one of the few people who are born homosexual and plan to honor her marriage vows, it seems. “Habit” is an interesting word to describe it. Although I am not sure how your statement is relevant to the article.
If your referring to me personally. Don't hold your breath. Unlike most of the degenerate homosexual population (for the sake of argument lets call it 2% and even that is probably too high). Only a very tiny fraction was actually born homosexual. Whats the difference you ask? I'll be the first to say that homosexuality is not normal and anyone that says otherwise is lying or deluding themselves. I am completely opposed to the homosexual Mafia and the way they go about achieving it. They are dangerous to society. I do not wish to teach your children about it or even expose them to it.

Those of us that are like me, you would never know we were homosexual. I for example, do not have short hair, I do not wear flannel shirts or belt buckles, I do not wear men's shoes or clothes or dress like a man or pretend to be man or wish I was a man. (I do dove, quail, deer, and javelina hunt so that's the only exception). Nor do I hate men. This distinguishes me from your average, run of the mill, typical, self hating, homosexual woman or a dyke as I refer to them.

Even so, it wouldn't be that easy to stop my “habit”. 13 years ago I did Evenings for the Engaged and made vows to my spouse's Deacon, promised to raise any children Catholic. I also have 2 sons and a daughter so I am not walking away from my family. My spouse goes to church every Sunday with our sons and gets Communion and yes, the Church is well aware of our family. There is no govt license, it is a Precious Moments certificate with a few legal docs behind it and a lifelong vow. I don't need the govt or by extension the people to approve or disapprove of our commitment. Do I call it Marriage? I try not to because we do not wish to intrude upon something that is historically and rightfully something that belongs to 1 man and 1 woman. Do I call it a civil union? No because that is a concept created by the homosexual Mafia to eventually hijack marriage and I am opposed to that. We are merely a committed monogamous couple that live by church teachings as best we can. Yes we have our one sin, but who among us does not have one?
HiTech RedNeck is having none of it.
You’re in the devil’s chains. If you do not renounce them in the name of the Lord, you will go where the devil goes. Don’t give me a miasma of lies.
TheArizona explains how she's not even going to call it homosexual marriage, and that hatred of the gays is totally legit - except for her.
Since I’m a Jew there is no such thing as the “Devil”. I’m not sure what you think I’m lying about.

Evenings for the Engaged? Ours was a group class there was a some mixed faith couples and even one that included an athiest. We talked about things a lot of people prolly don’t discuss before they get married; expectations, the future, even the Church’s opposition to birth control and why they oppose it. The average person who thinks that is silly might change their mind if they heard the whole explanation.

A Deacon presided over a (for lack of a better term) “joining” ceremony where we vowed to all who was in our presence to be true and faithful to each other. Who also agreed to raise any children Catholic.

I do not seek to hijack marriage as the homosexual Mafia seeks to do. I do not believe the church should change its stance on social issues.

I am not a Catholic so your comments don’t really apply to me, but my spouse is, there are many Catholics in good standing that have committed the 7 deadly sins, as far as I know being a lesbian is not one of them. Are you saying she and our children should be excommunicated for this. We both acknowledge homosexual is not normal and she goes to confession at least twice a month.

Just for the record we do not bring up our kids to be homosexual. We expect our boys to meet nice girls and get married and have a family someday. We hope our daughter will meet a good man and also marry and have a family someday. Although I prefer that she not get interested in boys until shes 40 but that is a pipe dream.

Bottom line, I don’t blame you for your mistrust of homosexuals. A vast majority are degenerate and depraved and very dangerous to society. Homosexual men are more than likely pedophile sexual predators, and homosexual women hate men and hate themselves and are very unhappy intolerant people. I do not hate men, in fact my father is the greatest man I have ever known. He protected me and kept me safe. He is my greatest role model. But I am still all woman.
HiTech RedNeck still makes with the fire and brimstone:
The devil does not vanish because you profess an (expunged) Jewish faith.

Same Satan that wrought mischief in the book of Job.

You been scrod by this Satan and you like it.

Unless you turn against this, it will also take you to the shameful place he’ll go. See the book of Daniel.
TheArizona seems to realize that she's dealing with a zealot:
Your rhetoric is getting a little over the top for my taste.

I hold no ill will toward you.
HiTech RedNeck continues to yell about hell and wickedness:
I don’t care about your taste.

Your condescension is from wickedness. Wickedness will get punished. There is no good, righteous way to bugger and get thrills out of it.
TheArizona ends the conversation.
You are indeed entitled to your opinion.
But here's a new challenger! BonRad thinks that homosexuality is the worst sin there is!
What tree trunk spat you out?

OK, got me- among my many habitual sins I stick old wads of chewing gum under seats. At least I do so because its better than smoking, or is it? Am I seriously vexing the janitor? Am I being too scrupulous? Oh no!

Homosexuality is an abomination most thoroughly condemned in Holy Writ and traditional teachings. There are minor sins (venial), grave (mortal) sins but among the latter especially there are those against nature ( there are those privately against the self but far worse those that involve others then those that move into adultery...) and probably far worse those against Church Sanctity (term I use for brevity) but its Sunday AM here and thoughts of abominations in sacrileges, witchcrafts etc (Eph 5 such they are a shame to be spoken of) could ruin the day. I’m shuddering typing this.

Something had to understand about the end Romans 1 condemnation that ....well:

“...and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them.”

The context of the Levitical condemnations...just incredible some who call themselves “christian” give you some kind of support.
TheArizona again explains that hating most gays is fine, but she's special and worthy.
Homosexual women were also victimized by men more than likely, there is very little documentation of adult women molesting little girls. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but its rare. They to are also social outcasts as they are usually very unattractive and don't typically get along with men or women.

Then there are those like me, a very tiny fraction of the homosexual population. I truly was born this way bit, I experienced no sexual assaults and was not an outcast of any kind. Unlike most homo women I do not hate men or myself for not being a man. I look like a woman, I dress like woman, I act like a woman, in fact if you met me or a homo like me you would never know we were homo.
TheArizona attempting to address evangelical ravings about the Pill and her secret liberalism:
“Well did you get flushed out by the Log cabin ref?”

I do not consider log cabin republicans to be republicans. I am not sure how I can be any clearer on that I oppose the homosexual agenda, the log cabin republicans do not.

“Father Paul Marx of Human Life International said The Pill would accelerate homosexuality.”

I have no idea who this or what the pill is. Homosexuality is accelerated by social breakdown at or just before puberty, it is simply another escape when one isn't accepted into the “traditional” peer groups or molestation has occurred or some other abuse.

“There can’t be 10 of you in the US. How in the world do you function?”

I do not know what you are referring to here.

“You are saying you forgot you entered FR or came in sporadically as a lurker? Which is it, or is it that you’ve lightly lurked say the last few months?”

I said I registered 2-4 years ago. I don't remember the exact date. I checked in often. I post on and off although until the last week I had not posted since 2012.

“There is NO SUCH THING as a born homosexual. Haven’t you been through Narth.org or drjudithreisman.org among others?”

If you say so. Although I can point to rare occurrences in nature to where it happens. I'm not sure what makes you an expert on biology, genealogy, or my life. It is your opinion and I'll accept it as such. Even in nature there are exceptions to the rule. I'll point to birth defects as an example.

I do not know what narth.org is or djudithreisman.org is.
BonRad then boards the express train to crazytown:
The Pill as in birth control pill. If you were a pro-lifer as you claim you should know what I mean.

Rev. PM was doubtlessly saying that once the procreative act is loosed (it was loosed before with all artificial bc, now its is chemically hyper-loosed) from God’s primary intention there is no real reason to hold to ANYTHING moral concerning sex. You have some very good insights into many “environmental” causes for homosexual drive (how the heck have you NOT run into narth or Reisman?) but we are talking what causes YOU to hold to YOUR positions...the backdrop of your early years.

You remind me of the analogy that one can point a fantastical powerful gun at the moon and, trying to hit it with a fantastical bullet, miss by a literal hair’s breadth thus to ride off into infinite disappearing space.

When I say you there can’t be ten of you in the US I mean ten unapologetic lesbians (or whatever you qualify as your plight) with such stances. Heck, you might be the only one.

Jewish lesbian mother raising her children Catholic. Ah the scourge of mixed marriages...all loosed by the apostate Vatican 2 “council”- the “revolt” of 2 Thess 2 [3] Let no man deceive you by any means, for unless there come a revolt first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

When did you “come out”? The scandal to your children’s innocence is incalculable.

Alas, they wouldn’t be so different than the minions being plied with the tolerance poison and appear ‘well adjusted’, eh?

It was a masonic-communist-HOMOSEXUALIST conspiracy that so corrupted the Vatican 1960’s. It was roundly prophecised at La Salette among other CHURCH approved Marian Apparitions.
Masonic-Communist-HOMOSEXUALIST conspiracy!!

TheArizona remains proud.
I have insights in causes of homosexuality because I am one, have known many and most were abused and most of them frighten me.

You can call me a liar about being pro life all you want, I don’t care.

I was born this way.
God loves me and my family and we will not be condemned.
My kids are perfectly normal and healthy. I find your hateful rhetoric disturbing. This is where I will end this.
On the one hand, I love her for her serenity in the fact of Freeper hate. On the other, her "I have insight into homosexuals - they're all awful like you think, except for me!" is pretty sad stuff.

28 comments:

  1. Anon, "You been scrod by this Satan and you like it." There is no other reason for you to prefer that pansy Prinze to the devilishly handsome Keifer Sutherland. There is no other explanation. Scrod by Satan, that's what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..I'm the original Anon poster ..and that made me laugh!!!! I love it!! I"m a femaie...Keifer gets better looking with age but it's the VOICE that's always scrod me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For people concerned with protecting personal liberties, these Freepers seem to involve themselves quite a bit in another person's affairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full disclosure: I had to look up what scrod is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...a masonic-communist-HOMOSEXUALIST conspiracy that so corrupted the Vatican 1960’s. It was roundly prophecised at La Salette among other CHURCH approved Marian Apparitions."

    LULWUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her. She's got guts and a tranquility that makes a pleasant change. Sort of like 99.9% of LGBT people, but unusual to see on FR.

    I do get where she is coming from regarding the squeaky ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, being a freeper of some years, I imagine she also enjoys her own waves of superiority.

      However, I am a bit skeptical of her whole story ... I wonder if she made up a tale to show how "good" gays and lesbians should act ... meek, mild, non-confrontational, invisible in society.

      She has hit all the checkpoints of the professional anti-gay organizations.

      Delete
    2. I see your point. Still - I think about the homosexual couples I know and most of them do match what she describes. Decent people just trying to get by. Bloody good parents when there are kids about.

      She could be Poeing it - or she could be a normal person. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

      Delete
    3. Ay-nony-nony,

      I read it much like you...it's all so very pat.

      Although stranger things have happened.

      Oh, and she's surely not the only gay on freep if this is all true. But she might be the only one who's honest about it.

      Delete
    4. Lol. You really expect me to treat you, an anonymous chickenshit ("progressive or fascist"), as a person deserving answers? Are you insane, or just terminally stupid?

      But to specify a bit without giving up identities, I know of at least three cases over the last ten years or so where a lesbian couple entered into murder pacts predicated on LGBT politics. In this country alone. There's a chance you might find them, as they were caught and ended up in the newspapers.

      Delete
    5. A whole three! Wow. I'd say they still would have a LOT of catching up to do, even if that were a thing worth doing. It's funny how those three aberrants are what you're concerned about, and not the freepers who talk about using gays for target practice on a routine basis when "civil war II" or "SHTF" happens.

      Delete
    6. Lol. Norway in that period was a rather small sample, kid. And it was quality rather than quantity. One of them involved a lesbian couple who lured some idjit to father a child with one of them, then killed him. And then went wandering around with the partitioned body in the trunk of their car - seems that getting rid of bodies without being properly prepared can be kinda tricky. They were, if memory serves, caught at a ferry point.

      No, I'm not much concerned with what people talk about. If that was much to worry about, we'd have been in WWIII a long time ago, with your precious liberals probably in the lead. And believe me, I know what they talk about on Stormfront, Vanguard, Fogbow, DU, KOS, Vigrid, Holywar and a couple hundred other pissant-hills :).

      Delete
    7. What the heck are you talking about hahy?

      Man this blog sure attracts some mighty strange people.

      The aspie brony is the least weirdest person on this blog :|

      Delete
    8. Please clarify. While I keep tabs on a lot of things, I'm not clairvoyant. Not that I know of.

      So, who's "The aspie brony"?

      Delete
  7. So, just a thought regarding abuse and homosexuality. Could it be not that the abuse "turns them gay" but that some measure of the abuse they received was because of them being gay?

    I know I mentioned before that I've recently had to deal with some rather intense same sex attractions, at a somewhat advanced age. But I certainly don't think I was "turned gay" at some point. Rather, it seems much more likely that I've just crammed so much down that I wasn't able to recognize what I was feeling.

    Conservatism sucks, btw. It's harmful to small children and other growing things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are attracted to who you are attracted to. Full stop. None of anyone else's business. I most definitely prefer women, but I've had the odd wave of lust for a guy too. Nothing to be bothered about.

      Delete
    2. It is quite a bit more complicated than that, EC. Relationships, most certainly sexual ones, do exist within societies. So, this idea that it's "no one else's business" has some truth to it, but that's more aspirational than reality. Furthermore, a lot of exactly that rhetoric has been deployed to keep gay people closeted, as "no one else's business" is really "keep quiet about it".

      And really, if who you love was only your own business then marriage, much less any kerfuffle about gay marriage, wouldn't be a thing.

      Delete
    3. I don't like co-opting words. It's a quirk of mine, since they are my paints and brushes. And yes - that is my problem, no one else's. I get that.

      It really is no ones business though. I've been married 40 years (and three days). Think I ever talked about what goes on in the bedroom to anyone? The thought never even crossed my mind to do so.

      My sex life is none of your business. Yours is none of mine. Spill it out over a pint - I'll listen and advise the best I can. You'd do exactly the same for me.

      I just have a distaste for the shrill ones - on either side. An innate dislike of being told what to do and think, if you will.

      Delete
    4. EC, did you just say you have been married for 40 years? What branch of the service are you in? LOL.

      Delete
    5. I just have a distaste for the shrill ones - on either side.

      None of us likes "shrill" people, EC, all other things being equal. However, it's kind of an ethical catastrophe to say "a pox on both your houses" in this case, instead of recognizing that one of the sides you mention is the aggressor and has a lot more economic and political force behind it.

      Being "shrill" as you insist that Uganda has every right to execute gays is not at all the same as being "shrill" while insisting that gays should not be executed. And in fact, speaking calmly and politely in favor of oppression is much, much more distasteful than speaking shrilly against it.

      Delete
    6. Fair enough. Lets tilt a bit - after all, the ideal deal is one that is fair to both sides.

      If they were not LGBT but fundamentalist Christians, would you feel the same? I would. I dislike being told how to think by anyone. I judge people - we all do - but I prefer to do content of character rather than convenient pigeonholes.

      @Anon 8:40 - Army, thank you. Family tradition stretching back 10 generations (and forward 2 - my eldest grandson is enlisting on his 18th birthday. Dad screwed up our perfect record by going Air Force.) I fly a desk now, which is as boring as shit. Only real fun is the lectures every week. I like teaching and seem to be decent at it.

      As for the 40 years - it tends to happen when you get married at 18 because you put a bun in someones oven .....

      So remember to wrap your wang before you bang.

      Delete
    7. EC, you are not even trying to keep your story straight.

      Delete
    8. And your lack of reading comprehension is a matter of supreme indifference to me.

      Kindly do not address me again.

      Delete
  8. Isn't scrod a tasty fish? I can't find any other definition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bigots of FR (but I repeat myself) chased her away. Well, more like banned her, despite her most cringeworthy mental gymnastics claiming she's against her own rights.

    Banning was in this thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3223603/posts?q=1&;page=101

    I've been a troll there since discovering the site in 2004 and actually posted in that thread a viciously bigoted line bashing TheArizona and saying she won't get into heavenand everyone agreed with me hahahaha. Shows what an unchecked, rabidly anti-gay, racist, intolerant and anti-semitic site FR is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW (I'm the person who just posted above), I'm probably revealing a little too much info here since this blogpost is now linked at FR today, but my troll nom de plume has been quoted several times here at FM...I'm famous...or rather infamous! :)

    The funny thing is I can be as outrageous as possible and not only am I never called on the literally evil, genocidal, anti-Semitic, anti-gay, anti-woman, Nazi-esque statements I make, but I am encouraged and backed up -- even by the site's most-worshiped welfare queen, Jim Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got BurningOak banned today, with a volley of emotional blackmail and logical fallacies. I'm getting kudos up the wazoo lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are ruining it for me. Now I wonder if the entire FR site is a giant elaborate troll.

    ReplyDelete