Friday, July 25, 2014

Spotlight Friday: riri



I can't remember what caught my eye about this Freeper initially. But checking through my spotlight list this week, the bitterness about marriage and the younger generation was just too amusing to pass up. And then, more and more and more crazy appeared.

His profile is pretty sane, with a lovely picture of a woman and little girl (pronoun use indicates riri is a guy), some Austrian economics, and a link to a pleasant enough blog "One American in Sweden." The communist propaganda pic with Obama, Michelle, and Oprah photoshopped in is such small ball by Freeper standards I hardly noticed it.


And his posts recently have been either about how hard the economy is doing or how awful Millennials are.

But my blog collects the crazy, and upon looking him up, he's got conspiracies all over the place. What seemed simple wrongeaded Hayek-following turned into International Banker assassins. No detailed plots, just conviction there are assassins assassinating all over the place. Obama is high on drugs all the time. Democrats will steal every election from now on. Anyhow, lest I ruin more, lets take a look.

Kids, don't get married - everyone your age sucks!
I tell both my kids, boy and girl, don't bother. Not because I do not believe in marriage, I do. I don't believe in the caliber of people in their generation. Hell, my generation is questionable. (genX, too).

I see men my age (40s) just frikking lost. I'd say more women than men have it together at this age but both are forever chasing some elusive state of "happiness".

I can not even imagine what it'll be like by the time they are forty. (teens now)
Lazy kids!
Other things millennials hate:

Alarm clocks, jobs, talking on the phone, eye contact, talking to people in person, expectations of them, etc.
Glenn Beck is out - Breitbart is the new hottness!
I wonder if, maybe, perhaps, The Blase lost some memberships due to his latest brain fart?

I stopped subscribing after two years. Now I rarely even send a hit to his news site.

I do visit Breitbart multiple times a day though.
Being Glenn Beck's wife.
Beck seems like a classic middle aged guy. He is constantly in existential crisis mode. At least every three months he is announcing how something inside him "has really changed" and he can not continue with XYZ or to look out for his next big world changing move.

Being his wife can not be fun. Well, the new found millions probably ease the burden though I can certainly see him losing it all.

The dude is unstable.
Obama - feels like cocaine.
the disappearing and not being able to account for his whereabouts or weird murky explanations to where he has been or what he has been doing that set off my spidey sense. If you have ever had the misfortune to be close to someone with a drug problem you will recognize the behaviors. Disappearing for lengths of time is a classic cocaine (freebasing) behavior.

Couple that with the disheveled, out of it appearances and the admitted previous use in his youth and that is where, if I were a gambling man, I'd put my money.
Sarah luv.
Gotta love Sarah, she's doubling down and upping the rhetoric.

Again, proving she's more man than anyone in Washington.
Blacks - they want your money even more than Hispanics!
If so, it's only because they think they have THE MOST rights to your money. More than you. More than hispanics.
Though soon America will be too Hispanic.
It WILL BE 50 million by the time all is said and done. Everyone here (easily 20 million), the millions flooding in now and ALL their "families".

That'll put us at one in 6 of us being hispanic. Plus the little more than 1 in 10 of us that already identifies as hispanic.

Think you are keeping the 2 ammendment or your private property when they all "get settled"?
Yep, Mexicans totally broke into her house and gave her their names:
We are at war with these invaders, whether or not you yourself understand the situation. Eliminate them before they arrive at your door.

Literally. My front door was kicked in last fall, broad daylight, by four of these little darlings.

All with names that make "Juan Gomez" look like a founding father name.
A worldwide race war is imminent.
The world is teeing up for the biggest race war in history. The sides are teeing up and battle lines are being drawn.
infowars.com. Do it.
Take pictures. Get it to Infowars.com Drudge will take it from there. Seriously. Do it.
Could the California drought just be a hoax by those hoaxing scientists?
While I don't doubt there is a drought. There may very well be. I have to wonder how much the dams play into this and is it orchestrated to some extent?

I really have no idea, I just trust nothing these people say or do. Or the "scientists" that work for them.
Globalist bankers
Hmm, seems like his handlers (the globalist banker elites) might have determined Hussein is no longer useful?
If the bankers don't kill Elizabeth Warren, she's one of Them:
My nephew works with insane leftists in silicon valley/San Fran they all LOVE this woman. She's the candidate.

Now, the question is--is she on board with the bankers? Or not. She likes to talk a good game like she isn't.

It'll be really easy to figure out. If she is still vertical come 2015 or so--she is on board with the bankers.
In fact, there are assassins everywhere
Bob Woodward is very dangerous for Obama because he will tell the truth and people will listen.

Anybody dangerous for Obama will meet the same fate as a one Mr. Andrew Breitbart. Woodward knows this.
Even Joe Biden in 2011 isn't immune.
I agree. I'd stay outta small aircraft and maybe hire a taste tester if i were Joe. I am sure zero would get at least a five point bump for Joe's demise too. They could build the whole campaign around it, "do it for Joe" would be the slogan. Photoshopped images of joe and obama would be all over as appearing as though they were best friends.

And, unable to distinguish reality from fabricated reality the public would fall inline like the moldable serfs that they are quickly becoming.
Unless...Mossad kills Obama in 2010!
In my opinion, Obama just openly declared that Israel is a sitting duck.

Good point. I hadn't made that connection yet.

Welllllp, Mossad, ball is in your court.
Apart from all the killings, Democrats are also stealing all the elections, even the ones Republicans win.
Mark my words, they brazenly steal every election they need in 2014. No one stops them or, even acknowledges it happens. They'll allow the Republicans to take a few.
Eventually, Hunger Games for real.
Eventually. The destruction of the United States must happen first. Eventually an Agenda 21 Hunger Games style of an existence.

8 comments:

  1. Riri is a woman..that is her in the pic I believe. I remember a post mentioning the gender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of her comments and she also mentioned being in European gyms and seeing women's unshaved muff's in the locker room.

      "Hey, when I have to pee, I do not really care if it is an extraterrestrial/ human restroom, I am going in. I am not above using the men's restroom either. So, a unisex bathroom means little to me."

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda in agreement with riri about Gen X failure-to-launch. I'm more or less in that age group myself, and I find them (at least the ones online) lacking in a lot of ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re: Gen X failure-to-launch ...
      I think there's a lot of "failure-to-thrive" among all generations, from freepers to millenials.

      Riri, to me, primarily comes across as a sad not-so-old woman who is just coming to the realization that her life is not going to turn out anything like she imagined 20 years ago.

      Yes, riri, young people aren't really interested in you and your opinions anymore ... accept it, but don't destroy your kids' ambitions.

      Delete
    2. @B - Odd - I find the ones I know passionate about things. They do seem a little rudderless at times, but the passion is certainly there. Just for things that our generation doesn't give a crap about. And who's going to blame them? We taught them to go to college, get mired in debt, want the shiny new shit. Made them a bit entitled by working our asses off to make sure they had the shiny new shit. The fault is the previous generations, not the millenials. We should own it.

      Delete
    3. Riri, to me, primarily comes across as a sad not-so-old woman who is just coming to the realization that her life is not going to turn out anything like she imagined 20 years ago.

      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You are wrong....she has a beautiful family, super nice house, nice career.and she looks super happy.I did the reverse photobucket thing on her freeper page..

      Delete
    4. Then why is she so miserable and cynical about life and relationships?
      Looking "super happy" means you are forcing yourself to look happy, not that you are happy.

      "I did the reverse photobucket thing on her ..." ...
      wow, that doesn't sound too stalky or anything.

      Delete
  3. "I did the reverse photobucket thing on her ..." ...
    wow, that doesn't sound too stalky or anything.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh the irony coming form a blog page that tracks freepers.

    ReplyDelete