Wednesday, July 4, 2012

And Now This word from Outer Space

I hate America edition:
I never thought I would live to say I hate my country. But I hate my country. Oh, there are tons of great people in it, but the power structure no longer represents me in any way, shape or form. For the past 20 years I would say “I love my country but I hate my government”. With Benedict Robert’s insane ruling, with Obama’s treason, with our leaders installing UN Agenda 21, we have been completely sold out by our elected leaders, and I mean lock, stock and barrel. 
I hate my country. I said it and I mean it. 
I will now entertain all the comments for me to leave America since I don’t love it anymore. Nope. I’m not leaving. There is no where else to go. Everywhere else is already more oppressive than America. 
America is the last best hope, but we have been sold out locks, stock and barrel. Read about Agenda 21 and tell me we have not been sold out lock, stock and barrel beginning with Daddy Bush right on down to Obama, and every president in between, and all Congressional leadership and the courts. 
Our economic collapse is now baked into the cake Cloward-Piven style (intentional economic collapse), and we sheep who have been sheared for so long will get our last shearing and be lead to the slaughter. 
I hate my country because all of my country’s government is corrupt and has sold me out to the UN, the New World Order and the global governance. 
But wait! the GOP pundits would say there is a “silver lining”. Oh, indeed there is. 
The silver lining is that I was born in 1958, and lived in an era before US citizens became slaves to their New World Order Masters. It was a good run. Too bad it is coming to a rapid end.
Endgame for superpatriotism brought to you by Freedom_Is_Not_Free (REPEAL OBAMACARE. Nothing else matters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment