Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Potpouri

A Navy Vet has decided to be racists because blacks are inferior to whites and won't stop complaining.
AG Holder is obviously at least half white, if not more. But no touching him because he has some black in him. I seriously can't believe we are still such a racist nation, but I know who to blame.

Black leadership! Since it all about race to them and while they whine, let's add up all the advancements to mankind that the white race contributed versus the black race. I would bet an educated man could add on his two hands how much real and beneficial contributions the black race has benefited all the races and ethnic groups of mankind.
The blacks wouldn't let it go even with the whites moving on; they want their special treatment for some great great grand-daddy being a slave in a different world they weren't involved in. Like most welfare queens, they want some kind of reparation; they want special treatment for wrongs that wasn't even done to them.

So guess what? As a Caucasian who grew up in an area of Los Angeles with all races neighboring each other, I now declare myself a racist against black people - not asians, not latinos, not purple people, but blacks. I'm sick of their whining and wanting stuff and being the biggest part of the problem. 
POWERSBOOTHEFAN is not a fan of Moran Freeman, just his movies:
I love ‘Shawshank Redemption’ but not because of him or Tim Robbins.
MeneMeneTekelUpharsin may be shading things  a bit:
Homosexuals have become empowered. Public school teachers I taught with OPENLY attempt to brainwash students against conservative candidates and nothing is done about it. However, when I advocated Biblical, truthful values, I was severely criticized and run out of public education.

It has become a moral war.
Some how I doubt the other teachers were rolling all moral warrior.

BitWielder1 on the ACA bill regulations:
I usually don't like book burnings but this calls for a bonfire.
Happy Rain is sure the internet is gonna kill off TV someday soon:
HBO is the last big dumb lizard watching the New Media asteroid coming to end the era of the Dinosaur Media.

Over a decade ago I called such obtuse and recalcitrant broadcast organs media martyrs—in that they are more willing, not unlike Jihadists, to perish for a lie than to admit that they are liars.

I mean, having an ignorant God-hating mean-spirited racist sexist smegma stain like Bill Maher as your top celebrity... ...well it's only a matter of time.
P.O.E.'s name makes me wonder...
I worked damn hard for my health benefits.

Commuted every day for hour and a half each way into the sun, worked 10-12 hour days for 22 YEARS.

Took a financial hit upon getting laid off to opt for staying in their benefit pool.

Now it’s all going for a bunch of freeloaders?

This was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
Sequoyah101 has lost all capacity for joy after the ACA decision:
We don’t have good days anymore. We just have days that don’t suck and ones that do.
muawiyah knows what Marvel Comics supporting that Komen breast cancer foundation will lead to:
Marvel will end up having its stable of superheroes cooking and eating dead babies.

The transition to zombie comics will be nearly complete.
DiogenesLamp's birtherism is more badass than your birtherism!
I haven't missed a day in the last year of checking the eligibility issue, yet your contributions are not ringing a bell. Perhaps I just missed them. In any case, I think i've been pulling my weight on this issue.
...
You have no idea. They set my place on fire (TWICE) due to my political activity. I've been threatened physically, and i've had Federal Election Comission Charges filed against me. How about you? Don't talk to me about putting my life on the line for a cause I believed in, I doubt you have ever competed in my league.
E. Pluribus Unum has a list of Obama's uncompleted campaign promises, but has a different title for it:

Ten Planks of Barack Obama's Communist Manifesto

  1. Abolition of private property rights via UN Agenda 21
  2. Heavily graduated income tax ("tax the rich")
  3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance (confiscatory estate tax)
  4. Confiscation of the property of enemies of the state (asset forfeiture)
  5. Centralization of credit into the hands of the state (Federal Reserve, bailouts of crony-capitalists)
  6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation into the hands of the state (FCC, DOT, ICC).
  7. Consolidation and subjugation of all major industries to central government control (agriculture, health care, energy, etc.)
  8. Mandatory labor union membership ("card check")
  9. Equitable redistribution of all wealth
  10. Free public education (and food and health care and cell phones and Internet access, etc.)

3 comments:

  1. "10. Free public education..."

    Apparently the founding fathers (i.e. Thomas Jefferson etc) who were proponents of a strong public education system were all communists as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed in my experience that atheists tend to feel that they're superior to everyone. I cut him a little slack for the same reason you do, but I didn't know he thinks vaccines cause autism. But the difference between Bill Maher and the RW comparison is that Maher doesn't command an army of left-wingers who force Democrats farther and farther to the left. I tell RWNJs that when Maher has a fraction of the influence in the Democratic party that Rush Limbaugh has with the Republicans, they will have a point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, now. Don't try to talk them up to me.

    ReplyDelete