Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Conservative Wonderboy Grows Up, Embraces Obamacare and Philosophy

Freepers sense the demographic problem they have - youth these days isn't super into anti-gay  up with corporations raging these days.

So CPAC 2009 was pretty excited about a thirteen-year-old repeating all their favorite talking points. Alas, it seems I somehow missed it on this blog, I think.

Anyhow, the story was too compelling for Freepers to note that a thirteen-year-old isn't super sophisticated.

Well, now the guy is sixteen and leaning left.

Based on my own friends and family, I suspect this may not be the only political shift he has in is life. But Freepers do not take kindly to betrayal, even by children.

Special bonus in among the gay jokes - Freeper tips on how to keep your child conservative:

Lancey Howard knows what all liberals are:
LOL, so this kid “discovered” he’s a faggot?
BenLurkin knows this isn't a petty schoolyard taunt - there is only one way this happened:
The lefties kept after him for half a decade. I wonder what vile mind games they played on this poor kid before he broke like POW in a Korean prison camp.
Gaffer puts forth a rather outlandish gay pedophile conspiracy theory:
Sounds more like the kid's overly impressionable,.....

NO, the kid is probably gay and has been indoctrinated into the gay lifestyle and has been convinced his perversion is normal
Venturer agrees - molestation makes you gay, and gay makes you liberal, so clearly the libs molested him:
I go with your assumption.

More than likely the kid has been recruited by a local pedophile.
concerned about politics thinks the left targeted his school for reality distortion! Also buttsex and bribery:
I think he was, at first, a major target for the left. He was dangerous for them, so they put in a lot of effort into distorting his reality in school. THEN, while doing so, some liberal homo trapped him in a back room somewhere.

I'll bet his parents are horrified. I also think they know what's happened to their boy, but the money is just too good to pass up, so they won't say anything about it.
EyeGuy knows once you're like 50, you know what's cool:
Conservativism is as cool as it gets.

I wouldn’t expect a vacuous 16 year old, or an ignorant “journalist” with the handle of “Elspeth”, to even remotely fathom that truism.
Kandy Atz knows no one really changes from conservative to liberal:
I strongly suspect the number of people who change from liberal/progressive ideas to a Conservative belief system dwarfs the alternative. I know many that have made the switch over the years and very few (if any personally) that suddenly woke up one day with stupid lefty thoughts.
EDINVA's kids did though:
that overlooks how this generation looks at “gay rights.” To them it’s the equivalent of civil rights for blacks in the 60’s. I’ve seen 2 of my own kids switch from conservative to liberal over ‘gay rights,’ because some of their friends are gay. You see, in their estimation, public policy should be based on anecdotal evidence and how people feel about it.
Everyone knows public policy should be based on cherry picked studies!

Heart of Georgia's children stayed conservative!
“When my son was 13 he was a conservative also. Now at 21, he’s more conservative than he was at 13. I win.”

You win for sure - and the US wins!

I can say the same about my two sons, only mine are a bit older than your son.

Also, they still have the same friends from back then - and the vast majority of the friends are conservatives. YAY!
All your friends are the same as childhood friends...yeah, that isn't some kind of creepy at all!

dragonblustar explains you need to give the kids both sides of the issue:
I talk politics with my kids all the time and take them to church too. I point out liberal hypocrisies and the vile acts they commit against conservatives who speak out on their beliefs. If your kids are liberal, they may be only getting one side of a situation.
Sounds fair and balanced!

1 comment:

  1. These people are such a sad bunch of losers. I'd feel sorry for them if they didn't have such a negative effect on everybody around them.

    ReplyDelete