Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Hours After Obama Visit

Saw the story, a saw great potential. Found the thread, it was short and boring (by freeper standards), went on to other things. Then Kitefox linked this much, much more crazy thread on the subject:

FlingWingFlyer thinks Obamacare involves people dying shortly after meeting Obama:
A glimpse of ObamaCare. This is what ObamaCare “looks like”.
those are some of the most misplaced quotation marks I've ever seen.

danamco also abuses quotation marks:
She might have mentioned something in line with Andrew Breitbart!!! The “list” grows???
doorgunner69 makes a hilarious dig at Obama's smell, smoking and hygiene!
I’ve heard he smells pretty bad, probably from pores excreting nicotine and just general poor hygiene, but it must be worse than reported...............
libs_kma is serious in suggesting Obama had her killed, like Clinton did in days gone by!
Maybe she snubbed the "boy wonder" and the zero took a page from the Toon's and had her arkancided.... I'm saying this with a totally straight face here.....

When it comes to dimocrats, who are never prosecuted for theor crimes, I'm never surprised or amazed at what they get away with, and I'm sure they aren't either.
Sarah Barracuda knows one data point makes more than a trend - it makes a narrative!
The curse of Obama continues, everything he touches or goes next to either turns to poo or dies
Terry Mross thinks Obama was trying to poising someone else...
Maybe she ate something that was intended for someone else.
PLD knows worshiping Satan shortens your life, thus contradicting the D&D tropes I know.
 No wonder she passed away look who she was worshiping.. 
Eye of Unk knows why she was killed:
My first thought was this, was the shop owner a birther?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No it's what I say after I finish watching them do anal.

      To be clear, I mean finish as in ejaculate. I usually don't finish watching them because I only last a few seconds.

      ---Professor X

      Delete