Friday, July 6, 2012

Rasmussen: Conservative Anger Against Obamacare Hitting 'Stratospheric Levels'

Freepers rage about everything:

Forty-Niner's 18 century firearm is always ready!
my musket is always loaded and primed, with dry powder and a silk patched ball. Read the 2nd Amendment....It’s both our right and duty.....
chris37 is not a fan of Roberts:
I am extremely dismayed because no matter what happens in Novemeber, we canot undo the damage to the constitution that Chief Judas Roberts did.

Quite frankly, he is the worst person in the history of America.
RitaOK is all set to go Galt:
People can take their money out of the banks - but then I suppose we will be taxed for not having our money in the banks.

That is a very good idea! It’s called “resistance”.
running_dog_lackey is running entirely on spite these days:
Its not about solving problems. For me its about kicking the Democrats in the balls on last time before SHTF.
Gay State Conservative is super pissed that Democrats are killing him:
The Rat Party,in their alleged quest for Utopia (or is it a quest for the power of life and death over the great unwashed?),have shortened my life and the lives of my children and grandchildren.They've also guaranteed that those shortened lifetimes will feature more suffering and disability.

Why would I possibly be angry?
BuckeyeTexan thinks an armed march on Washington would end well:
Why are we not organizing to march on D.C. ... armed this time?

Oh, we made a big show of those signs - “We came unarmed, this time” - didn’t we? Did we mean it? No
EyeGuy explains why conservatives hate lasts:
Conservatives are owners. That is they have a vested interest in the future of the country they love. We don’t burn white hot and then fizzle out like self-serving leftists, including assorted perverts and parasites, condescending useless academics, Union deadasses, and minority racists.
bray thinks everyone is secretly going to vote for Romney:
wait until they are in the voting booth and really have to make the choice. Mitt will win in a landslide and the congress is the key.
HeartlandOfAmerica is marketing mad!
I'm stratospheric all right, and I'm taking action. I'm not going to let this bunch of frickin low-grade morons destroy this country that my grandchildren stand to inherit.

I'll have a new website come online next week.

I'll have a new software package available in a week or two that will allow CONSERVATIVES to search govt sites and private news and commentary sites far more efficiently.

I'll have a surprise software package available in a couple of weeks as well.

I'll charge a cost for them but it's going to be really low, $25 for one and $10/mo for the other so most people can afford them. I'm in business so I gotta make a profit on them.
Sequoyah101 is thesaurus angry:
My deep seated hatred of oblabla, this administration and most politicians could not go any further without consuming me.

Anger is and insufficient word in these times. I am Seething mad from morning when I wake up until I collapse somewhere around midnight from exhaustion.

The amount of regulations and threats we have to deal with to stay in business are beyond the pale and yet more are heaped on.

I remember a much gentler time when weeks would go by and we would not hear from Washington. Things were more-or-less steady. Now there are daily proclamations that affect each of us in some new and threatening way. We are spinning out of control. Our lives are not peaceful nor our own at all anymore.

We are NOT FREE anymore.
Eye of Unk goes full internet tough guy:
I refuse to post my anger.

I refuse to show any fear.

I have no idea what the future holds.

But I do know this, my heart has filled with solemn mission at hand, when I am called I will act.

And last but not least my ears are covered from the propaganda spin of who is wrong and who is right, I already know.

Let my silence be a concern to those who deem in their minds to be my superior masters, I worship no political demigod.
TheBigJ is all ready for rage:
people better understand that conflict, actual human toll and bloodshed are now inevitable. The Rubicon has been crossed. Doesn’t matter if it’s an event that happens soon for civil disobedience or years from now when guns are banned for the public welfare because of health costs. Tyranny will now be even more fast-tracked, this is all by design by these globalists, RINO’s, liberal fascists, commies, etc. They know what they are doing with their puppet Zero. And the drunk with power nutjobs who deem themselves gods are illusioned enough to do this ignoring 2 huge very bad realities from the get-go:

a) Over half the population of this country didn’t want Zerocare; b) they should have banned the 2nd Amendment when they had the chance.
tet68 wants effigies
I hope we see more effigies get tarred and feathered, rode out of town on a rail, a problem we have is that there are not consequences for these miscreants, they work their wrecking at no price to themselves, of course they continue to destroy.
tet68 doesn't want his effigies to be misunderstood though:
Make sure it’s an effigy of a white Obama we want them to know there’s nothing racial about it, we’d want him out no matter who he was

1 comment:

  1. Actually, the Red Skull quit the Nazi's because they were too moral and ethical for him.

    -C.A.

    ReplyDelete