Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feel the Hillary Love!

One thing I've heard from a number of quarters is the idea that Obama is above the partisan fray. That, unlike many Democrats who personally dislike Republicans, Obama respects them.
But Freepers must insist all their opponents are extremists, even as they embrace the label themselves. Thus, we have floriduh voter (FL Gov. Crist "This is America. I can wear whatever I want. I believe in freedom." You go, girl.) who takes the opposite view.
Obama's a stalinist. Change must be a code word for overthrowing the government. There are still Clinton holdovers in the Bush administration. I get the feeling that Obama hates me. I've never felt any candidate hated me per se until now.
Niice. Somehow, I think you'd say the same things about Hillary if she were the frontrunner. Or Edwards. Or Dean.

UPDATE: Freepers have decided Hillary actually loves America:
llandres (I'd rather be alive and bankrupt than dead and solvent) says
I also think that the Clintons, very misguided, corrupt and amoral as they are, like this country, but the Obamas and their "circle" have a very insidious, dangerous philosophy and agenda for us (US).
But wait, what's this:
What an evil, traitorous witch. She's just now putting her spin on the trade agreement thing (sickening)
Oh wait, that was about Pelosi.

No comments:

Post a Comment