Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sharpton for Supreme Court!

Free Republic was down when the news about the Supreme Court ruling that detainees got access to Habeas review. I ached to go see the crazy I was sure had formed. And now you can see it too:

MartinStyles is clearly a well trained attorney:

They aren’t just enemies. They are ILLEGAL COMBATANTS.

These people are devoid of ALL legal protection.

I can’t believe the USSC is protecting them.

Yes, clearly there are no laws, since MartinStyles said so. Thus, the USSC must be wrong.

roses of sharon ( (Who will be McCain's maverick?)) looks at the 7 Republicans on the 9 member Court, and knows where to lay the blame, and what must be done!

Democrat perfidy, they are traitors.


The President should defy this ruling!


Because a Constitutional crisis over like 400 guys is totally worth it! I agree, what's the worst that could happen?

keat (What I wouldn't give for a nice pair of Moccasocks.) goes all fatalistic on us:


With obama and a 60 dem senate, we could literally see sharpton on the
USSC. Or worse. Want to think about this a bit more?

The pendulum will swing. Many Americans will die. We will then wake up and kill terrorists with a vengeance that will frighten even me.
At that point the Libs on the SCOTUS can just sit back and watch in terror.
I will live to see this, I am sure of it.


Whoa. Okay I need a numbered list to respond to this:

1. Sharpton on the Supreme Court? Cause he and Obama are totally friends.

2. A vengeance, eh? Someone sees too much lord of the flies, methinks.

3. Libs sit back in terror? Well, I suppose I'm glad you don't have us being killed, like so many Freepers threaten.

Speaking of which...
pgkdan (Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions - G.K. Chesterton) has a certain amount if irony in his tag:

No more f’ing prisoners. Kill every damned one of them! I hope that one or
two of the homicidal maniacs who get off because of this ruling take the
opportunity to visit Ginsberg or Kennedy or Souter and thank them in
person.

Yup. I guess Chesterton doesn't have convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment