Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Free Republic's baby mama drama.

Freepers heard yesterday that Palin's daughter is pregnant out of wedlock. And they couldn't be happier!

KayEyeDoubleDee:
Good for Bristol.
And I hope she has 10 or 15 more babies after this one.

txroadkill:
This girl needs a baby shower not a liberal media roasting. Anybody have any
idea where I can send her a car seat or something?


MuttTheHoople:

It happens. It doesn’t take away the fact that Sarah Palin was a brilliant
choice as VP. If anything, it may make the ticket more palatable to many.

Peope can relate to her now! How un-elitist it is to have a daughter get knocked up!

Kevmo knows just what to do: attack Obama!
Obama’s Mama can help with that, if the granddaughter ends up being born
overseas and she wants the baby to be a citizen.

wardaddy understands Bristol's mistake:
in today’s age of hyper sexuality this is no surprise.....young hormones have a mind of their own sometimes regardless of the parent's intent.

Hormones were different back in my day.

But just for fun, lets look at what some Freepers had to say when Britney Spears' sister got pregnant before marriage.

Anti-Bubba182:
Welcome to skank America!

bert:
Candice Bergan gave birth to the first TV bastard Avery Brown

Fred911

These girls surely are blowing up early. Take a look at Brit. She went from a hot chick to a porker in just a few short years. Look for younger sis to be a plus size girl within a few years.

Fat baby mamas in before they are 30....yuck.


brytlea

I dunno, I guess I’m old fashioned, but I just think you should be married before you pop out babies. I know, I know it’s better than abortion, but geeze, if you’re engaged, why not go ahead and tie the know BEFORE the blessed event??

No comments:

Post a Comment