Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Extremists

This whole DHS report on right wing extremists gives a wisp of form to Freepers' wartime footing against Obama. This, of course, makes them even crazier. Thus, their responses a Thomas Sowell article on the issue:

Eric Blair 2084 repurposes Patrick Henry, but gets a bit distracted partway through:

“Give me liberty or give me death, or at least a beer and a cigarette (waive the smoke free laws for 5 minutes before you kill me) while I’m blindfolded before libs shoot me for being an enemy of the State.”

Atom Smasher proves how Xtreme he is:

I’m not hiding...I’ve got my Tea Party stickers, my Don’t Tread on Me stickers, and my FR stickers all on my jeep.

Come & get me!

HOLY CRAP BUMPER STICKERS! WATCH OUT OBAMA THIS GUY IS SERIOUS!

rawcatslyentist wants to take action, but seems to be in seventh grade:

I'd say it would be fun to see a little live teleprompter vandalism/ civil disobedience.

A jar of moths released nearby, or maybe a few wet tea bags on the lens would be hilarious!
Jar of moths?

Lest we forget, Canedawg reiterates the standard Freeper narrative about Obama:

I have no doubt that [Obama's] economic policies are intended to cause failure of the capitalist economy, and allow a transition to the model of the State controlling the people and the means of production.

Alinsky Rules are intended to produce instability in the existing foundation, and promote insecurity of the system, in order to allow a “change”.

Afghanistan may or may not be different. We’ll have to see how it plays out. But I have no confidence in his decsion making, i believe he is operating from a bad faith, un-American position, as he is a usurper, a marxist and a fascist.


I cannot think of a better encapsulation of the Freeper alternative reality.

lentulusgracchus
is the latest in a long string of inexplicable LOTR analogies:
[Article] If you fit into any of these categories, you may not have realized that you are considered a threat to national security. But apparently the Obama administration has its eye on you.

Hmmm, "the Eye of Sauron", eh? Well, I gotcher "eye" right here, Toothpaste Boy. Whyn'cha take a closer look?!
Toothpaste Boy?

4 comments:

  1. jar of moths is a joke from the movie strange brew

    http://www.truthandbeautybombs.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=18387&sid=8d24c451870cd14d2a6f6dfdcf6f0e0d

    it is a funny movie...but have these guys watch movies not made during the red dawn era?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's funny that they're getting upset about this DHS report when it was started under the Bush administration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice point re: Strange Brew.

    Now if anyone can explain Toothpaste Boy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think "Toothpaste Boy" refers to the fact that Obama has big teeth and they're really white.

    ReplyDelete