Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday potpourri.

With no really compelling stories over the holiday weekend, race features strongly in a very trivial week:

tioga
yeah, eventually ya gotta take a shower...........and then you realize, hey, I'm white and the white half of 'bams has disappeared down the rabbit hole.
So it's Black Obama who is the evil Nazi Freepers hate!

HD1200

Knew it all along.

Obama’s meager approval rating has been disrtored by minorities giving him a high approval rating.

Good things minorities don't count then!

geologist

We are in a totalitarian state of being in America as I write this ... do not think we are not! Tyranny has come.

Which is why geologist is writing from gitmo, I presume.

piytar makes a prediction:

In other news, construction has started in earnest on the Freedom Wall isolating the separatist Christian so-called Republic of Texas. Over a hundred Christian terrorists were shot this month trying to defect to the break-away region. Fire from Christian terrorists across the border also resulted in the deaths of nearly three hundred National Civilian Corps border guards. Despite these tensions, talks continue for the region to resume providing power to the West Coast, where rolling blackouts and brownouts continue despite $17.2 trillion ($489B in 2000 dollars) of Green Energy funding from the Obama administration.

Advert: Best Buy special discounts for the Ramadan Season!

PA-RIVER
When the national anthem plays, I get choked up, I get goosebumps, a tear in my eye. I love my country.

[Obama], he looks disconnected, like he doesn't give a shit.
Wow, that is quite a reaction!

festusbanjo
just keeps beating that dead horse:

Healthcare Reform couldn’t have saved Mary Jo Kopechne.

Dr. Sivana

I personally believe that as a general rule, men and women do better performing certain functions that are more suited to that person’s sex (I will not use the term “gender,” except as a jocularity). I also believe that Sarah Palin would make an excellent president, not because I think that women are typically better execs, but because these are extraordinary times. We just may need a Joan of Arc more than a General Patton.

Joan of Arc? How did that turn out again?

No comments:

Post a Comment