Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freepers can't be friends with Liberals

HushTX is troubled by the plight of America under Obama, and how many of his friends are pro-Obama:


I’ve been having a great deal of emotional turmoil lately. One of my long time friends is an Obama supporter. Somehow he is remaining a supporter, despite EVERYTHING that shows Obama is a threat. I’m trying to reconcile that, because frankly I blame all of the libs in this country for contributing to this disaster.

War is here. Today. NOW. Our enemies are amongst us. And I feel like a damned conspiracy theorist and don’t know how to handle this.
What to do? hal ogen knows:

Start by dropping the “liberal friend”.

Because hatred is less troubling when you're lonley.

ponygirl empathizes, and reminds him taht the liberal 'friend' is trying to sabotage him anyhow:
I know how you feel. It seems that everyone I have known in my not so distant past is a supporter of this radical racist. Just know this... this is how they want you to feel: isolated, alone, depressed. You are not alone.
Josa too:
I feel your pain. Some of my friendships have cooled considerably because of their continued support of barry HUSSEIN. I’m not questioning their salvation but it does make me see how people will be deceived by the anti-christ.
PapaBear3625 knows who is to blame if the friendship cools:
How does he feel about your being a freeper and Obama opponent? I've noticed that libs tend to end "friendships" with conservatives who do not hide their politics, while conservatives tend not to count politics against friends as much.
FourPeas is a victim of liberals too!
Too many family and friends support Obama and refuse to see the damage he’s doing to this country. They blindly support him destroying this country, all the while saying the most vile things about those of us who are trying to stop the destruction.

2 comments:

  1. hushtx is starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist ! I wonder why

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I feel like a damned conspiracy theorist"

    Could it be? A Freeper starting to become self-aware? Is he now going to revolt against his creator?

    ReplyDelete