Monday, September 23, 2013

Grand Theft Auto V

Rock Star games has ginned up the usual negative review-fueled publicity from both the left and the right for the latest in the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

Freepers, for all their usual moralizing, seem fine with the game - and video games in general.

But given as they have some trouble with fantasy vs. reality, they still find some great ways to be horrible, even if they don't want it banned:

Man, I hope Cowboy Bob is sarcastic:
I think the game reflects reality “in the ‘hood.” They are just keepin’ it real.
Future Snake Eater is enjoying the simulated negro killing aspects:
If you go in the ‘hood as a white character and attack another black character, then everyone will start converging on you in a mass attack saying “Got gots a problem with the homeys?!”

lol...I found that one out yesterday. I managed to take down a squad of "da homeys" before they got me. Hey, they started it...
Balding_Eagle likes the highly armed police in the game:
I know it's only a game but:

I was opposed to all this arming of smaller cities and town police forces with more advanced weaponry.

I'm having second thoughts.

Yes, they will cause a lot of deaths, but for those of us who need and want real firepower, the physically closer to us that it is stored, the easier it will be to obtain.

These faux LEO's will be just doing their job, while we will be fighting for our families, our homes, and our children’s future.

Not only will we be more determined, we are a lot smarter than the average LEO.

I know who's side I’m betting on.

Play on!
It's hilarious when Freepers sound all hipster, like RandallFlagg:
No zombies?
I’ll pass.
I'm not sure what lavaroise is saying, but his imagery cannot be beat:
Hillary still thinks she is a sister of black panthers and islamo fascists... Liberals are in denial. They are jumping straight into Hitler’s mouth.

1 comment:

  1. There actually is a zombie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViYHqHgcPEU#t=139

    Even in their contrived arguments about a video game Freepers get things wrong.

    ReplyDelete