Tuesday, December 16, 2014

And Now This Word From Outer Space

Bending unpaid interns' ears edition:
I called Blunt’s office this afternoon (yeah, I know), and totally lost it! I just went nuts on the phone for at least 15 min straight. All the poor girl would say over and over again was, “I know; Blunt is fully aware and he’s a Christian and a CONSERVATIVE. Heis NOT going to vote for it.. And I will absolutely pass your word along for you.”

I told her, “WE are SICK of this crapola!” I told her, “THIS is why Ojerk was elected in the 1st place; cause so many stayed at home, didn’t wish to vote for another RINO like Romney, along with the voter fraud! Heck, look what lil’ John McWeenie did right along side his buddy Dianne the snake Feinstein, with this CIA report & WHAT it’s going to do to our fine military, on purpose I may add!”

I told her, “our nation CANNOT TAKE any more of this; this is NOT the same country as when we grew up, they don’t even teach our kids TRUE history, just CommonCore to turn our youth into liberal mush!” I told her, “ WE are out of work (I am and have been since Jan14 thanks to a liberal liar), and we don’t NEED more flooded into OUR U.S.of A.!”

I told her, “We ARE a CHRISTIAN nation; opposite of which Oblowme has muttered his puke all over the minds of the stupid. I am SOOOO SICK of these jerks messing with our heads, our family, our country, our Lord in vain!

I told her, “WE are SICK of this crapola!” I told her, “THIS is why Ojerk was elected in the 1st place; cause so many stayed at home, didn’t wish to vote for another RINO, along with the voter fraud!”

I told her, “Make SURE HE/Blunt do NOT VOTE for these Oblowme fools Bonehead & McStupid! We are SICK of these lies! Get someone like Trey, Cruz, Jenkins, Blackburn, etc.. ANY TParty people!”

I told her, “this is why NOONE who has any brains, doesn’t watch the LSM drivel anymore; the go to the web, because we want the TRUTH!” I even said this, “heck, if Blunt wants to, tell him to call me & talk to me, or even better yet, I’ll talk to him in person if he flies me up there!”

I even told her (&heck I don’t even care anymore), “I am a 61 yr old grandmother who is SICK to death of this happening; we are scared. I cannot express this enough. We, TParty people are NOT NAZI’s, we are Patriotic people.... just scared to death of WHAT has happened to our God-given country, & it’s GOT to stop! SOMEONE has GOT to light a fire and SAY SOMETHING, Light it UP, in that place, or we are gonna LOSE our country! LIGHT a FIRE someone PLEASE, cause we out here ain’t enough, cause apparently nobody cares enough to listen to a stinking thing we say!

And whatever else I remember what I said, because I was livid. Yeah, I went nuts.. Oh we’ll, won’t be the 1st time. All, of this of course AFTER I was on Bonehead’s line holding for eons to no avail.... Like he would care anyway... Mr. Suck-up bawlbaby

I felt as if I were there in person, it would’ve been very emotional.
Creeping feelings of impotence being briefly assuaged by repetition of "WE are SICK of this crapola" provided by KCLacey (TERM LIMITS!! grrrr!)

5 comments:

  1. Prime stuff ...
    I'm sure KCLacey isn't the first freeper lady to make a crazy (or drunk) rant to their congressman.
    The AnnArchy is strong in this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told her, “We ARE a CHRISTIAN nation; opposite of which Oblowme has muttered his puke all over the minds of the stupid.
      --------------

      KCLacey, seriously, back away from the eggnog.

      Delete
    2. I love the idea of a 61-year-old grandma hollering "OBLOWME" into a Congressional phone, probably being recorded.

      Delete
  2. Today's bullshit.


    "Guess we’ll have to have that civil war, ‘cuz that’s what’ll happen if..."

    "Obama-Holder have been stoking the fires of a violent race war..."

    "Any enemy of Ted Cruz is also an enemy of mine.
    When do we start shooting?"


    Does it matter which thread these quotes come from? Does it even matter what subject is being discussed?

    Picture a bunch of wrinkled old white men sitting in a circle looking at one another while they furiously masturbate their very limp little noodles. That's Free Republic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine that poor intern. Hanging up at the end of the rant, sighing, then going to cry quietly in the bathroom. "Intern, they said. It's better than working a call center, they said."

    Missus Lacey, you may be 61 and a grandmother, but your manners leave a lot to be desired.

    ReplyDelete