Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Freepers on Facebook

Freepers haven't liked Facebook ever. Or at least they don't admit it. Their usual paranoia that any large institution is working for evil globalists is the main culprit, as is their general misanthropy for non-Freepers. Ho-hum.

But I hadn't factored in Freepers' penchant for conspiratorial delusion. Now Facebook has nigh-supernatural power!

norwaypinesavage's doctor tried to friend him. Conspiracy!
Verrry interesting. Just a couple of weeks ago, I got a Facebook “friend” request from my doctor. It included his Facebook home page with a picture of his family, none of whom I have ever met. He lives 65 miles away from me. My only contact with him, ever, has been in his office, as a patient. It seemed quite odd.
Ouderkirk boasts how he only goes on sites with value.
I have literally gotten rid of all of them.

Linkdin = gone
Facebook = gone
Instagram = never on
Sanpchat = never on

I see no value in any of it.
Honorary Serb...
I’ll give a short form of what I usually say about Facebook: delete your accounts and avoid their vile stealing of your identity!!!!

Zuckerberg and Sandberg are creeps! Period!!!!
SES1066 may be joking, but gets some serious replies:
Why is it that when I see Zuckerberg and think of Facebook, I think of the Matrix and Skynet?
mythenjoseph  knows it's all stealing...something, and gets away with a sneaky "Fucker-berg."
You fools that have “smartphones” are the biggest fools of all...I would bet 1000 American dollars none of you read the agreement to having such a device and what the provider can do with that mini-computer and all actions utilized by the “end user?”...

as far as facebook I made an account only to comment on idiotic articles that only accept facebook ....Gee who really is Joseph Mythen?...It sure as hell ain’t me...I know a few social security numbers and peoples histories ....

i have to laugh at all the MOWRONS who communicate constantly over the information gathering site....how many stories do you read where “Facebook” account says this person posted this? Barnum has always been right...”there is a sucker born every minute”.....keep handing over your everyday interactions with all IP addresses in plain view as Fucker-berg signs in to talk to obambi....useful idiots are what facebook users are...most are a day late and dollar short when it comes to news.
Our buddy Twinkie has a period of Facebook addiction, but she got better:
You ain’t kidding. Several years ago, I got literally
trapped in the Facebook trap. In 2008, I went on FB to
leave a note for Sarah Palin, along with probably thousands
of other people. I’d had to “log in” to even get to go on
there. At that time, I could find NO escape. - Then the FB
nagging started; the pressure to get lots of “friends” and
write my “status” report every day. - Well, I fell down that
rabbit hole and struggled with that crap every day for
several months.
Phillyred had some trouble with Facebook showing him the real world.
Yeah. I hate fb myself and cancelled my account after Obama got reelected. People made me sick. But my wife gets lots of business using it. It is an amazing tool for entrepreneurs.
Freepers married to non-Freepers seems like quite an experience.

MayflowerMadam tries for a patina of skepticism as she breathlessly reports this lame urban legend:
I think it was last week when a FReeper posted something disturbing — if it’s true. He said he believes that when you’re on Facebook, and if your computer has a mic, they can listen to you.

I think it was something like this: He had Facebook up on his PC. He and his brother were together in the room and were discussing metal buildings. Neither had ever surfed the net for metal buildings. Within a few minutes when he was back to the internet, ads for metal buildings began popping up.

If it happened, doubtful that anyone actively listened, but maybe there are programs out there that can data mine words being spoken.

Anyhow, FWIW...
Facebook, the Bible, Obama, environmentalism...SaveFerris knows it's all connected!
A connected world is one of the divine signs of the Messiah coming.

Yeah, I think so, too. It’s a Tower of Babel in a different form. And they’ve been trying many forms.

Remember, Obama said he was “a citizen of the world” — big surprise he puts America last and is actively working to dismantle it.

That’s what this “carbon footprint” nonsense is all about - de-industrializing America and brainwashing its youth to become “good global citizens”.

6 comments:

  1. I imagine they hate Facebook because it's not the echo chamber FR is.

    When you attempt to regurgitate something posted on FR to Facebook, there's enough people to call you on your shit.

    THAT'S why they hate Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, given the pattern by which most people make and accept friend requests, FB is pretty much an echo chamber

      Delete
  2. Retribution? What kind of retribution?
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3466045/posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freepers avoid facebook, or at least pretend to on FR, because they like to hide behind their screen names, And fear anyone they know finding out how racist and disgusting they really are. Facebook has made it pretty impossible to use a fake name now, so they're cockroaches scattering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freepers avoid facebook, or at least pretend to on FR, because they like to hide behind their screen names, And fear anyone they know finding out how racist and disgusting they really are. Facebook has made it pretty impossible to use a fake name now, so they're cockroaches scattering

    ReplyDelete