Monday, October 20, 2008

The Bubble

Freepers are unhappy with the Google, cause one of the creators is endorsing Obama. Actually, they take it a bit further, attempting to disassociate themselves entirely from the taint of Obama.

Sister_T starts off:
I like Google. It’s a great search engine. But I have now removed it from my Browser’s list of search engines and I will be finding other search engines to use.

WhistlingPastTheGraveyard agrees when scroogle gives preferred results, despite the fact that it is identical to google!:
I just scroogled “Ayers” and “Ayers Obama” and didn’t get a single “Fight the Smears” hit on Page 1. With Google, it’s always the top hit. I’m sold.

jersey117 goes further, eliminating her local newspaper AND a bunch of television:

That's the way to do it. Hit them all where it hurts -- at the bottom line. I cancelled my local newspaper (The Asbury Park Press) subsciption of 14 years yesterday because they endorsed Obama -- and boy did it feel good.

I no longer watch anything NBC related and I no longer watch CNN. You'll be surprised how much better you'll feel as far as mental health goes not listening to that garbage.



Yep, eliminating all dissenting voices can seem comforting to some!

Obadiah is even pissed at the Wall Street Journal:

[I]n my personal opinion, I have seen the WSJ run a picture of Obama and generally favorable articles of him on a near daily basis for about the last eight months. In fact, I wrote to the publishers about this.


While the editorial board still has their wits about them and clearly call Obama for what he is, the entire rest of the paper, beginning with the lead off front page, is all pro Obama. So, for me, after years of subscription to the paper, and nearly a decade
of the online version, it's over. As I stated, I refuse to provide money and support to the apparatus of the machine that seeks to kill us.


Wow. And this after Freepers included FOX in their "MSM NWO cartoon" yesterday.
As McCain and Palin adopt more and more Freeper memes, FOX and other media seem more and more moderate, leaving Freepers increasingly isolated.

So the crazy harvest promises to be a bumper crop in 2009, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment