Saturday, May 30, 2009

Monday potpourri.

Lots of people talking about North Korea.

dfwgator thinks their shenanigans are orchestrated by Obama

Putting tin foil firmly on, perhaps Obama and NK arranged this all as a big show to ultimately make Obama look tough.

So in a week or two, NK will say they’re backing down, and Obama looks good.

Repeal 16-17 goes the opposite direction:
If [Obama] says North Korea’s not a threat, then it must be a major threat.
Salamander may be going crazy:

I can’t remember what I dream, which is odd in the extreme.

All I now is that lately, every morning at 4:44 a.m., I wake up in a full-blown panic attack [feels like a combination of suffocation and a heart attack, if you’ve never had one yourself]

About 15 minutes later, for no reason that I can identify or understand, I sob uncontrollably like my heart is breaking.

[not a normal habit, either]

It takes *hours* for me to settle down.

By then, it’s dawn and I can’t get back to sleep.

Needless to say, I am very, very tired.

I’d venture to say that whatever I’m dreaming is too horrible for my conscious mind to deal with...yet...or ever.

erm...you gotten help from anyone for this?

ArrogantBustard is focusing his attention where it is due - the first dog:
You know, they say dogs take on the personality of their owners. Seriously, I wonder what kind of dog Bo is turning out to be.
I'd bet on "Bo" getting banished to Camp David in a couple of years. They won't tell us, but the reason will be that he tried to bite a USSS Agent.
the invisib1e hand knows who to be afraid of: Biden

Biden’s a dangerous man, and not because he’s stupid, but because he’s content to let you think he’s stupid.

SmithOpt thinks...I'm not sure what he thinks:

So, just how many Muslim majority countries recognize gay fag lez marriage as a legal and accepted union? Just curious....all the commies and all other anti-American dipsticks need to be asked that question in public.


And Dubh_Ghlase provides a birth certificate update:
Don't strain yourselves folks. When the hand is finally forced, Hawaii will provide an official certificate of live birth, direct from their official printing presses certifying that 0bama is a certified true-red amerikan-born boy. The left will then jeer at anyone who had the audacity to challenge the validity of "The One".

The gov of Hawaii is complicit in the cover-up, and anyone at the right levels who tries to expose this will either "disappear" or be found in Ft. Marcy Park, a victim of "suicide". The left is not shackled by a moral obligation to obey the laws of the land. They are only a tool to achieve their agenda, and are discarded as easily as an aborted fetus.

They sicken me...
The conspiracy is so good, there will be no evidence of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment