Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's zer0bama’s Quagmire now!!!

Big bombing in Iraq. Freepers attempt to turn on a dime, fail:

MestaMachine has a mantra:
All bow to Zero, the undoing of Iraq. All for nothing. Nothing.
Pray for our Troops.
Senator John Blutarski has a kickass plan:

..... I believe that the solution to this problem lies in Teheran.

DooDahhhh is all cynical like at the begining of some Vietnam movie:
these animals do not deserve our help.
MestaMachine again:
I do NOT understand why the military, seeing, knowing, what a reckless idiot omama is, don’t step up to the plate for the guys taking the flak. I know the commanders in Iraq have complained bitterly to no avail, but McChrystal in Afghanistan seems determined to put the safety of our troops far, far behind “sensitivity” towards the b@st@rds that are bent on murdering us. He should be court martialled for his malfeasance.
He's pissed about something Obama's doing/not doing, but I'm not sure what. Doubt he does either.

tcrlaf works the double-standard angle:

To the American Left and the Media, this was only something to be concerned about while REPUBLICANS were in charge.

Now that DEMOCRATS are in charge, this is just a trfling matter they will somehow forget to cover in the same way they did under BUSH.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see this.

"I'm so sure we're persecuted, all I need to do is imagine how persecuted I would be in a hypothetical situation to feel persecuted!" Nice self-fulfilling cycle you got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment