Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Freeper Death Jig.

Murtha dies.

Really, it's the same damn thing as Kennedy, except with the names and reason for being hell-bound changed. Right down to the first 50 posts or so saying "RIP." Still, I am a completest. so here once again is the ritual Freeper Death dance.

RoseofTexas is totally subtle:

WOW!! WOW! WOW!I hope he repented...prayers for the family!

DanielRedfoot is not:

A great day for America!

MileHi is the first to say the most common Freeper comment on the death of unreal Americans:

I guess I just won’t say anything.

Get it? Cause he has nothing nice to say! So droll!

mware warns:
Let's keep it civil folks.

No sense giving your enemy bullets.
No need for civility for civility's sake, it's the PR that's imortant!

Lonesome in Massachussets
has what I consider the worst comment on the 900-post thread, though I did not read them all:

IMHO, he finally did something to make America and the world a better place.

Candor7 is all about proortionality:
There is a place in hell for him I am sure. I am sorry he slipped away so gently, unlike the hurt of those to whom he brought so much suffering.
Yes, lots of pork and talking too much about some Marines on trial means you get a long and painful death. Justice, Freeper style is very old testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment