Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Potpurri

Theodore R. what?

I remember once that EMK went into OH and ridiculed Rutherford B. Hayes, who tried to govern as a “moderate” and alienated all. Hayes was the first president to visit CA before it went over the cliff.

Logical me goes for the angry humor:
Actually a stupid person still has some logic. The left are beyond stupid and I would class them as totally mentally ill beyond redemption.
Old Texan is not a fan of Michelle Obama's fight against childhood obesity:

When that large sack of feces loses 75 lbs, maybe I will listen. Notice I said “maybe”.
I doubt anything “Sasquatche” has to offer will resonate in my household.
Even my 10 year old Grand-Daughter calls her “Sasquatche” now. LOL

afraidfortherepublic has troubles of his own - the President keeps on being in the news!

I can bearly watch Fox News anymore because it is constantly interrupted by Obumbles blathering on about something. I don’t want to see him, or hear him He lies about everything. He’s really jumped the shark.

Soothesayer on feminists:
Feminists don’t qualify as people. They are vermin.
Jeffrey_D. noticed Obama didn't use his teleprompter at his press conference. Does that mean he ends the meme? Oh, ye of little faith:

How many different ways can he say it’s Bush’s fault?
He’s like a broken message.
BTW, I think he may have finally memorized it, therefore, no teleprompter!!!

Flavius isn't nuts at all:

Remember when conspiracie nuts where nuts

ought-six is an avid student of history.

I’m an avid student of history. ObaMao is not only the most hateful president in my lifetime, he is the most hateful president in American history. The utter contempt he has for this country is staggering in its scope, and is manifest in virtually every action he takes. It is not coincidental. It is intentional.

Ouderkirk on the Congressional Black caucus:

Time to call them what they are ...THE KLAN WITH A TAN

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work !
    I don't know how you find all this " Madness", but it's true, only the fringe is left over there --

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous - I don't know how you could visit FreeRepublic and not find madness! :)

    ReplyDelete