Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dick Cheney 2012!

Freepers are desperate for leadership. Really desperate. And with the future as of yet uncertain, they look to the past, regardless of how close to death it may be:

combat_boots offers Cheney an organ he doesn't need:

Mr. Vice-President, I will offer you a kidney if you do this. I mean it. YOU are a great man.

maine yankee is just happy to piss of liberals.
A friend up here in Maine had some ‘cheney/palin’ bumper stickers made up last year. People went ape-sh*t. It was just too much fun.
John Daniels on Cheney's debating skills:
Could you imagine him debating Obama or Biden? I think I’d grab my popcorn for that one.
When you unthinkingly agree with everything the guys says, he's amazingly convincing!

RowdyFFC knows Cheney would totally go birther:
And I too would love to see the Cheneys walk up the White House sidewalk past the Ayatollah Ahamanutjob Obama’s who were on their way out! To see the corner of Cheney’s mouth grin and murmur ‘I’ll see you in court, Kenya’s nice this time of the year’ as he walks by....PRICELESS.
Bellflower is done with this Cheney craziness. Look to the future - President Sean Hannity!
Do not think that this is my personal desire as it never occurred to me but before Hannity even breathed out anything publicly that he has thought about running for Pres I dreamed in a very clear dream that he was coming off from Air Force One and was our President. I have had any number of dreams that have come true but I do not know if this one was prophetic or if it came out of my own subconscious. In any case it was the kind of dream that really stood out in a very clear way.

No comments:

Post a Comment