Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday super-conspiracy potpourri.

RummyChick kicks it 18th Century conspiratorial style - OMG freemasons!

I was intrigued when someone said the handshake to Alexi was a Freemason handshake.I am not sure about that but I did find plenty of other evidence that leads me to believe Obama is either a Freemason or beholden to them.

hattend thinks Obama is Islamin-up the White House:
For a long time, I have noticed that the decor at the White House has changed since BHO moved in. The Oval Office is now stripped of the traditional red, white, and blue, and replaced with middle eastern wallpaper, drapes, and decor. The hallway that he walks out of to talk to the press now has middle eastern chairs, drapes, etc.
The Comedian thinks the Somali Pirates only got accquitted because the judge was black:
Down with The Struggle.

Somali's get one over on the Man with the help of a brother judge.

All blacks are alike, and allied against whitey!

AEMILIUS PAULUS

I collect photographs as I am a devotee of Sheldon’s Somatotype Theory as applied to imbecility.

Yeah, that's the "people who look like this act like that" racist pseudoscience.

fish hawk:
I'm am American Indian and sometimes I'm racist against certain white people. (very few though, like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, to name a couple)
RACISM DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

sinanju thinks gay people do nothing except have the homosex. Also blacks.

If I was the parent of a gay child I would sure as hell think twice before handing him or her over to a “gay-friendly” college. Somehow I don’t think much learning goes on in such places.

By the same token, if I happened to be black, I sure as hell would not deliver my child up to a black college. I recall an article about one in The Atlantic a few years back and it sounded like an absolute sewer.

combat_boots knows why Blago was let off by Fitzgerald - Obama's death threats!

Of course. He wants his family, friends, coworkers and everyone for miles around to stay alive.

Fitz threw the case. So’d the judge.

And now, children, gather ‘round, and we’ll hear the moral of the story. Who wants to sing the “All Heil 0bama” song? Let us bow our heads in supplication to Imam Obama.

freekitty is not so forgiving of Fitz:

You might say Fitzgerald is guilty of active treason.

freedumb2003 encapsulates the argument against the Cordoba House better than anything I've seen:
Islam = Enemy

Mosque = Enemy Barracks

Moderate Musilm = Deep Cover Enemy Agent

Current POTUS = Not-So-Deep-Cover Enemy Agent

democratic party = 5th column

Pearls Before Swine likes Bush's recess appointments, but hates Obama's:
Did Bush make any [recess] appointments?

Quite a few, although in his defense, the Dems blocked pretty much every appointment he tried, so he had little choice if he was going to have an adequately staffed government.

I have to say that I feel differently about Obama's appointments, because even though the GOP tries to block them, so many of them are manifestly seditious.
"manifestly seditious?"

Frantzie on the far-far reaching liberal media:

ALL of TV, ALL of the sports leagues NFL, NBA, MBL, NCAA and also ESPN support Obama 110%.

livius knows things:

It’s worse. “Cordoba House,” aka the 9/11 Victory Mosque, is going to be the headquarters of something called the “Sharia Index Project,” which is an index of how closely a country or countries adhere to sharia. So they’re essentially seeing this mosque as their main administrative headquarters, from which they will monitor and enforce our compliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment