Thursday, September 9, 2010

Counting chickens

November is going to be painful for the Dems, no question. Freepers, though, seem to be assuming a 100-seat Armageddon. Also, that the entire Republican party is made of Freepers.

rbmillerjr is declaring a holiday:

Cant wait, going to a party and both kids are staying up late and seeing history and missing school the next day.

Oy, it's smug stuff like this that makes me want an utter fail on the Republican's part.

clintonh8r
likes reruns:

Impeachment begins in the House. Just sayin’.....

Joe Boucher keeps it classy:

I have a new box of straight razor blades,
maybe I’ll send them to pelosi and her minions for the day after.

Balding_Eagle gets a lot of agreement for this analysis:

I don’t believe the WH is in panic.

A Republican Congress is the only chance BHO has to be reelected in 2012.

That’s why he is throwing every Dem overboard.

Could be, though I doubt this is Obama's plan. Also, how is Obama throwing every Dem under the bus overboard?

SVTCobra03 assumes Civil War. Again:

Reichstag fire, martial law, suspension of elections....just sayin’.

Artcore has a plan:

This is the last time these A$$Holes on our side reach across the aisle...for anything! Nancy, Harry and Obama can go fu** themselves!

2 comments:

  1. Conservatives are all about smug. In 2004 during a presidential debate, Kerry and Bush were each asked to say something good about the other's presidency if he lost the election. Kerry gave a good list of things he thought Bush might do well. Bush answered along the lines of, "I can't really answer that question because I don't think I'm going to lose."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reason why a Progressive like me has to court and make nice with conservatives?

    Whatever happened to old-fashioned political enmity?

    In my view: I disagree with conservatives. That makes them my enemies.

    ReplyDelete