Thursday, June 25, 2015

ACA upheld, again

Helluva week for Freepers, from the white gunman to the Confederate flag, and now the ACA survived another challenge, albiet a silly one.

Some are calling this the height of Freeper rage. But if you look back at when the ACA passed, and when it survived a legitimate challenge, I think tempers and tears were actually higher then.

But just because their outrage banks are long empty doesn't mean that Freepers don't have some choice drama to give. If you're like me, you spent most of today basking in it. Here is my favorite of the many, many threads on the issue.

cuban leaf says this is it. This is the last straw:
And at this point we have lost our republic.

June 25th, 2015. A day of infamy.
Maybe it's just 'cause it's summer, but fwdude is one of an increasing number of Freepers taking refuge in flag wankery:
I refuse to fly or display the American Flag anymore. It now represents a Marxist nation.
Another trend is typified by Bob434, who thinks the recent liberal success is because God now hates America:
After growing up In the greatest generation- the 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s- it is heartbreaking watching the rapid destruction of everything we cherished and worked so hard for and died for-

It is very obvious God is judging this nation for turning our backs on Him- and what’s even sadder is watching this destruction happen with the full blessings and compliance of a supposed republican/conservative Supreme Court justice
Conservativism cannot fail, but for the Lord's almighty hand!

phormer phrog phlyer knows soon you will pray to your justice of choice!
They will transition from our black robe masters to our black robed gods. We are living in interesting times, I find myself praying more than I can recall, may God have mercy on us.


FlingWingFlyer is pretty sure Obama is banging all 9 justices:
SCOTUS! Barack Hussein’s DC harem. Da Kenyan owns da court. This is starting to remind me of an old gangster movie.
FlingWingFlyer knows the Supreme Court has never ruled against Obama:
I’m afraid the homo thing was a done deal a long time ago. The Kenyan OWNS the U.S. Supreme Court.
St_Thomas_Aquinas is sure this case will be forgotten, except for Scalia's dissent:
Good for Scalia. That phrase is all that will be remembered about this.
Leaning Right is horrified by the proposition that decent health care might someday be a right:
Obamacare will now be deemed a "civil right."

I think you're on to something. Eventually, and perhaps sooner than later, everything the far left wants will be deemed a "civil right". And everything the far left opposes will be a "hate crime".

But like so many other things, if these changes are introduces gradually, no one will notice.
Eric in the Ozarks is still hoping:
Nothing in the decision can prevent the wholesale destruction of this law when the Obamas leave DC...
demshateGod, though, concentrates on the alienation:
We have to understand Obama is the face of a revolution. The way government in America used work is over.
I think he called Boomers the greatest generation...

TheConservator hates the system now, man:
If you read this decision, it’s like the majority is saying “FUCK YOU” to the rule of law, and laughing about it.

There is no longer the slightest moral reason to obey the system.
annieokie just reflexively blames hippies:
This nation was ruined when those filthy hippies infiltrated and dominated govt, education and media. We’re just reaping the fruits now.

beginning with the hippie Clintons.
annieokie continues to prove she was no fun in the 1960s.
When the toons and his tree hugging hippie friends came on the scene, I said at that time "one day one of those filthy dirty pot smoking hippies will be president of the united states." far out.............man

Who could have predicted a muslim though? how did we not see that one coming at us?
GizzyGirl should probably cut down on the Freep.
I literally cried when they passed this law, and I cried again when Pelosi so ceremoniously paraded to the official signing. I cried again when SCOTUS ruled it a tax, and today, I have no more tears! We have lost our republic, I completely agree. Saying that brings tears...

16 comments:

  1. Good for Scalia. That phrase is all that will be remembered about this.

    Yeah, absolutely! Except for that whole "settled law" thing. But other than that, absolutely right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is no longer the slightest moral reason to obey the system."

    every time the freeperverse takes a hit, the denizens feel the need to solemnly and loudly justify their next round of petty little larcenies and general assholery.

    cause they're such good christian people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you kind of wonder sometimes if Freepers tell the truth at tax time? Do you think they might fudge the numbers a little bit?

      Delete
  3. "California Assembly approves stricter vaccine mandate"

    it's anti-vax bible-thumping jan_sobieski vs momentary voice of sanity ifinnegan. a taste:

    jan_sobieski: "As a Christian, no amount of fear mongering, open borders introducing 3rd world illnesses, obscure data, or even plagues will cause my family to be herded into forced vaccinations. I know some will dismiss us a Luddites, tin-foil-hatters, or some other juvenile attack, but God has protected all of our children up to this point and He will continue to do so (many of my kids are grown up)...and that without autism!"

    ifinnegan: "God fearing people who love their children have them vaccinated. This only applies to looneys." ... "This has nothing to do with faith in Government. I’m sorry, but you have the spirit of anti-Christ."

    jan_sobieski: "Yea...because I love God and trust in him for my family? Are you a Homo?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Are you a Homo?"

      Lol.

      I should end all of my questions with that!

      Should I do that? Are you a Homo?

      Delete
  4. Is it too much to ask for Freepers to start burning American flags? Just for the lulz?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Bristol Palin, professional abstinence spokeswoman, who is expecting her second out of wedlock child. A couple GREAT threads on that one. And an excellent poe poster I've never noticed before. http://www.freerepublic.com/~sarahpalinforpreside/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Saying that brings tears... "

    I thought you didn't have any left! Pinche pendeja.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same sex marriages upheld by SCOTUS....Freepers implode!!!

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3304516/posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh...John Roberts filed the dissenting opinion. I guess that is going to ruin the idea Freetards have against him...that he's gay.

      Delete
    2. This has got to be the worst Freeper week in history. LOL

      Delete
    3. I was just thinking that. ACA upheld, Bristol Palin pregnant again, Same-Sex Marriage declared legal.

      I love the apocalyptic references over there at FR!

      Heads are exploding!!

      Delete
    4. I do so love days when FR is all wailing and gnashing of teeth.

      And then there's greene66: "Leave the country? Ha! I’m too much looking forward to the day I get the satisfaction of feeling beneath my fingernails the warm blood of the scumbags who turned my country into such a deviant sewer!"
      http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3304636/posts?page=4#4

      Delete
  8. High times at FR this a.m. Here's Lazamataz — one of our many moral betters:

    I freely admit I am a freakin' hypocrite because I have bedded everything on God's green Earth without a full coat of fur and hooves.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3304509/posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. No big deal but I'd like to tip my hat to a couple of Freepers in this thread. Thank you for sticking with the truth and not flying off the handle here. I appreciate it.

    Can I see that birth certificate again, please?
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3304532/posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap. In this thread IChing seems to be agreeing with Dylann Roof.

    Dylann Roof Chose Terrorism For This Specific Reason
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3304460/posts

    ReplyDelete