Saturday, June 27, 2015

Gay marriage

And the hits just keep coming. Everyone, Freepers included, saw this coming a mile away. But, unlike the ACA, here they can turn to the Bible's more apocalyptic passages to aid them in their quest to be more outraged than they always are these days.

Dr. Thorne tries to hate Kennedy more than he already did:
Anthony Kennedy is the stupidest man to ever sit on the SCOTUS. His decisions are utter laugh riots as they meander through his rusted mind, short-circuiting and refuting his own premises.

Thanks Ronald Reagan for giving us this idiot. I fully expect that God's Wrath will fall on the U.S. sooner rather than later.
HomerBohn brings the drama, as always:
The nation is crumbling, dying under our very feet thanks to all the sodomy that is the central communist government apparatus. The SCOTUS is now meaningless to decent America!

Now it’s easy for the UN and the NWO to enter the fray and fold this now meaningless nation into Satan and the communist pope’s brave new world.
I'm not clear how sodomy is a government apparatus, but that does sound kinky!

longtermmemmory lays out his subtle plan to...purge all liberals.
we should not be whining but we should be planning.

1. Take over all local republican clubs (and democrat) and purge any liberals or meaningless moderates.

2. Purge unelected bureaucrats via attrition and not replacing their offices.

3. government union dues can not be collected by the government.

4. Purge law schools of left wing only professor staff. Shut down student loan mills, remove the ABA from the accreditation process.

5. Pick a target. Judges. Demonize it. Judges. Polarize it. Judges.

This is not the first time a judge has made up law. We just never see it because lower end rank and file judges have no fear of being reversed on appeal.
Chauncey Uppercrust blames black people for not being single issue anti-gay voters:
If anybody in the Liberal Black Church says they are outraged by this, I am going to scream. They voted for it every time they voted Democrat, along with anybody that voted Democrat, they all have blood on their hands.
concerned about politics forgot Muslims!
Of the Blacks and Queers, for the Blacks and Queers, By the Blacks and Queers.

That's because oboma is said to be both.
concerned about politics counsels Christians to shut themselves in superstitious fear of demons:
Evil has been unleashed. It's no longer in hiding.

Keep your own conscience and life clean. Teach your children to live a normal and natural life. Individualism and individual responsibility will save you from the plagues to come because of this. People cannot make war with nature and natures God and expect to win.
Christians - sell outside your community, but ONLY buy within it if you can. This will give you funding for your needs and the needs of your fellow Christians who are about to be persecuted because of this abomination.
Do not be part of this evil world.

Diabolical forces are formidable.These are eternal, and they exist today. The fairy tale is true. The devil exists. God exists. And for us, as people, our very destiny hinges upon which one we elect to follow.
concerned about politics then hopes for superAIDS:
WATCH AND SEE AID’S BECOME AN EPIDEMIC ACROSS AMERICA

They can't declare war on nature and natures God and expect to win. AIDs was their warning. The next plague will be bigger, stronger, faster, and deadlier. In fact, I believe this ruling has given nature the go ahead.

Watch for it. Buy your popcorn now.
Personal Responsibility thinks this legal case proves gays are above the law:
Situations where the letter of the law matters:

- If you are white
- If you are male (or a female who denies feminist teaching)
- If you are straight
- If you do not believe global warming is an issue
- If you have enough money to be ok

Situations where the letter of the law does not matter:

- If you are black, hispanic or some other racial minority
- If you are female (and a feminist)
- If you are gay
- If you believe in global warming
- If you have enough money to buy power/decisions in your favor

This is not a complete list but they are clearly true.
DBrow is also all up on the coming Christian persecution:
So now any pastor or priest who will not perform a gay marriage is a criminal. I expect that we’ll hear that any such church will lose tax-exempt status, to bring them in line without jailing anyone yet.
Leep's predictions are even more unrealistic:
I am guessing public sex.
Man/boy love.
They need the high of “pushing” social norms.
This isn’t about “homo marriage” Its about control, money and power.
ducttape45 - America is officially doomed.
This country is doomed, officially, it’s doomed. Black robed tyrants have now sealed God’s judgment upon us. There is no other way to look at it.
demshateGod is slowly coming around to the hate America kind of patriotism:
The only advantage America has over any other country is fairly good wages and gun rights. Nothing more. If anyone cites our history and our founding as making us exceptional, that actually is to our shame. Not since the Nation of Israel has a nation squandered so much.
Good luck with that, Impy.
I thinking of not using Google any more because of their pro-fag messages on their homepage.

Blow me, Google.
mn-bush-man maintains his Roberts = secret liberal hate:
Roberts ONLY voted the way he did because his vote wasn’t needed.
JimRed is fighting the terminology fight:
...now GAYCARE

HOMOCARE.

HOMOSEXUAL, because there's nothing GAY about it.
liberalism is suicide exhorts America to mourn America's death, which is quite a trick.
This country is dead. Flags need to be at half-mast to mourn its passing.
Stay tuned next week, as Freepers are already turning from blind outrage to sullen claims of future persecution, and scrambling to find ways to not feel so impotent.

16 comments:

  1. "scrambling to find ways to not feel so impotent"

    That is actually the most important thing. Despair does not drive contributors.

    Loneliness will keep a lot of Freepers in the fold but a bunch of old geezers sitting around talking about what's on TV are not the target demographic. RimJob needs people to be fired up and ready to send their money in to Free Republic.

    He doesn't even have to come up with a new idea. The right wing pundits will come up with something, some new cause. They always do. That's how they make a living. That's how Jim makes a living. They will find something to be outraged about, never fear. The money machine must be fed. That is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thread on "WAAAAH I'ma show them I mean business by flying the gadsen flag/confederate flag/flag upside down" thread is my favorite of the bunch just because it shows how sad and meaningless Freepers know they are deep down. The two best ways of Freeper rebellion:

    I’ve had a magnetic Am. flag upside down on my fridge for three years now. The current President is a complete affront to all this country stands for and yearns to be!
    40 posted on 6/26/2015, 10:09:04 PM by Rembrandt (Part of the 51% who pay Federal taxes)

    Been putting my flag stamps upside down for the past six years. My own little protest.
    82 posted on 6/27/2015, 12:06:29 AM by The FIGHTIN Illini (Wake up fellow Patriots before it's too late)

    Ah yes, they will surely take back this country in no time flat with such devastating counterattacks.

    Meanwhile, tcrlaf is about the only one to actually notice the cowardice and impotence of his fellow patriots (not that he's actually going to do anything himself, of course), and he inevitably gets zero responses.

    Ok...
    Pardon my rant in advance.
    What possible good comes from flying the flag upside down, instead of getting out into the streets PROTESTING this nonsense?
    As long as there is no real pushback, the left will continue to push, push, push until all that is left is a perverted, Communist State formerly called “America”
    49 posted on 6/26/2015, 10:19:31 PM by tcrlaf (They told me it could never happen in America. And then it did....)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell yes. That's in my cue. You should see it Tuesday or so.

      Delete
    2. "I’ve had a magnetic Am. flag upside down on my fridge for three years now."

      Thank you so much, Anon. I have not laughed so hard in ages. You win the internet.

      Damn, that was funny.

      Delete
    3. You forgot to add Cluck Bucket!

      Delete
    4. such bravery! such sacrifice!

      Delete
  3. There were so many great Freeper posts on same-sex marriage that it's hard to choose a favorite. Until Anon shared that post about the fridge magnet, I was going with don-o in a thread claiming it's Time for Nullification as my favorite. Now it's my second favorite.

    First thing I did as soon as the decision was handed down was to email my three County Commissioners and urge them to “Refuse and Resist.”

    (By noon, my county was issuing faux licenses.)


    That pretty much sums up Freeper activism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WATCH AND SEE AID’S BECOME AN EPIDEMIC ACROSS AMERICA

    They can't declare war on nature and natures God and expect to win. AIDs was their warning.

    Multiple pluralization fails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only advantage America has over any other country is fairly good wages and gun rights.

    ...fairly good wages -- no thanks to you guys.

    Blow me, Google.

    Guy who hates "pro-fag messages" uses "blow me" as an epithet. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. concerned about politics: "Diabolical forces are formidable.These are eternal, and they exist today. The fairy tale is true. The devil exists. God exists."

    "The fairy tale is true" tells you all you need to know about these people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSTHOqO6A7Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fwdude, FR closet gay guy always good for laughs.Can someone here tell him he is full of crap next week when none of this comes to pass

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    This is just Day 1. Today, they’re just celebrating by having a nation-wide orgy. When they sober up in a few days, the Krystallnacht will really begin.

    I’m predicting outrageous behavior from the unhinged sodomites in the next few days. Expect invasions of evangelical church services this coming Sunday, with sodomites storming the pulpit and throwing condoms into the pews.

    I’m sure of it.

    64 posted on 6/26/2015, 6:19:19 PM by fwdude (The last time the GOP ran an "extremist," Reagan won 44 states.)
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be the worst week for Freepers since Obama was re-elected in a landslide after they confidently predicted his defeat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You gotta add Aliska to the lineup for spotlight. Wow. Look at her/his posts on a thread entitled
    "Things Are Going to Get Tough"

    http://www.freerepublic.com/~aliska/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heres the best one


      To: markomalley
      Hm, it was about 1995 or 96 where I met several lesbians at the mental health center. I was in treatment for depression. Didn't do any good.
      Anyway I was internally disturbed a little but was trying to be tolerant but not approving.
      First they (the Christian male therapist) got on me for not going with the rest to this racy club. Why wouldn't I go? Because stripping is exploiting women, that's why. That was the end of that one.
      Oh, then it was about the one girl talking about living with her new partner in a lesbian relationship. I asked, can't you just be friends? How naive of me.
      Then I got invited to a lesbian's house. She had recruited a confused straight girl to be her partner, and they had big plans. I asked the priest if it was ok to go.
      He said they are people, too, blah blah. Actually he was very debonair and nice except he told me I wouldn't listen to anybody and I degraded myself in confession. He's now a bishop.
      Well, I went to the party and had my pepper spray ready because I was afraid of her dogs. I didn't have any fun, but I tried not to be rude but not to in any way approve any behavior.
      I got kicked out of that program. They let me go to morning mass but the meds were messing me up and I couldn't get up in the morning. That was humiliating but I left. Then they put me in private therapy.
      Now the last encounter I ran into the party one at 7-11. How the hell ya doing says I. Good, enthusiastically tells me she's getting a sex change operation. I said evenly and not nastily, "I don't think you should do that." That was the last time I saw her.
      There was another one who took me to the Farmer's Market. I couldn't feel really close to her, then she broke up with her partner who was a nurse at the hospital. She was devastated. I don't know what became of her.
      A lot of them are mentally ill, confused and messed up, some from being sexually abused and some for no particular reason.
      I kind of think they sought my approval at the least and at best maybe I gave off lonely vibes and would have taken up with me. I'm was never tempted to do anything like that but I have felt love for a woman friend in a totally non-sexual way. She's gone now.
      Oh, i met one at work and she brought me this book to look at. it was flowers that looked like female sex parts. It was disgusting. A male lawyer saw it and asked how I could look at that stuff. No I didn't go to the bookstore but I did go to some Womyn's event downtown. She was at the lesbian table. I felt uncomfortable at that and never wanted to go to any of that stuff again.
      Now that decree from the Congregation tells me I should not have gone. So much for that.
      43 posted on 6/26/2015, 11:55:44 PM by Aliska

      Delete