Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Torture Child Molesters!

Free Republic is into torturing child molesters. Now, I am of the opinion that they should be locked away forever. The recidivism rate is just too high. But Free Republic is a bit more bloodthirsty:
I hope that rat bastard spends all of eternity subjected to the kind of torture he inflicted on that poor little girl...friggin’ sicko...
How Christian!
I do too. I hope he suffered
They don't even know the guy, but they are so eager to hate and wish bad things on their fellow man.
Hopefully his johnson got sliced off and he bled out.
I suppose if it were my daughter I'd be this angry. But it isn't, so I try to be civilized. Not these guys. To hell with civilization! Stupid 8th Amendment.
May God have mercy on his soul, because I sure wouldn’t.
That's just a movie line! It is almost as though hate makes them feel manly.
It’s only natural that some one would slice and dice this guy but they say that didn’t happen.
Vigilante justice: cure for what ails our society. If what ails our society is being civilized and controlling our animistic impulses.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wonderful! A liberal blog against FR and one that sympathized with Tree Jumping Chomos.

    ReplyDelete