Thursday, January 3, 2008

Huckabee- secret athiest?

Just a sampling of the vehemence Freepers are getting up to as Iowa approaches. This is from a Huckabee thread, but you'll find the same stuff re: Romney as well.

Huckabee used to be a democrat and he has always been a liberal. He is a Republican in name only. Is he lying about his belief in God too? yes I think so because how many Marxists are there that are religious? Zero.

There's more to this comment (mostly about the Aye-legals), but I thought I'd distill the crazy. Huckabee - secret atheist. The mind boggles.
I would agree with the contention that Huckabee is much like Bill Clinton. Very much like Bill Clinton. We do not need our own Bill Clinton in the Republican Party.

Bill Clinton drove me out of the Democrat Party. Mike Huckabee could drive me out of the Republican Party, if we choose to go down that road.

Clinton?! Aw, damn, here come the big guns now...

I don’t know about the Huckster’s wife, but Huckabee’s son is a dog murderer and a dog torturer. Evil does seem to run in that family. Maybe there is something in the water in Hope Arkansas.

Classy! But my favorite comment, for it purity:
The Huckster is such an IDIOT!

He’w WORSE than Clinton with his sick hypocrisy and dragging God into his lies and deceptions. He’s plain EVIL.

It's like a cross between Napoleon Dynamite and a crazy Jesus lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment