Monday, January 7, 2008

McCain

First McCain had the audacity to run against Bush. Then he was insufficiently vicious to the Aye-Legals. Now he could be the GOP Candidate? Free Republic is not amused:
Powder..Patch..Ball FIRE!
If McInsane is the candidate I will not vote in the election
Wow, black-powder style hatred! I like the way you roll, BallandPowder, even if your gunpowder bravado takes like 100 times longer to reload than the assault rifle crowd.

John McLooney is a lying SOB. PERIOD.
His Amnesty plan was amnesty. PERIOD.

The caps make you seem pretty crazy, but I know Free Republic can do better. pissant? I'm looking at you:
I’ll disown the GOP if it nominates him
An idle threat! Nice, but do we have something more irrational?
Nonsense ... McCain IS Obama
And that's the show folks! Seems to me if McCain is the candidate, he can't count on the Freeper 20%. To me, this makes the Dem a shoe in, much like it was for Rudy.



No comments:

Post a Comment