Monday, March 22, 2010

Health Care Schadenfreude Post:

Crazy weekend. You'll get yer pix and potpourri later today. But first:

Deo volente

Founding Fathers puking in their graves tonight.

chilltherats

I know exactly what you mean. After the vote went down, I went outside and looked at the sky. I had the thought this this wasn’t a sky over America anymore, and there is no America now, and it felt like America just disappeared into the night’s sky, and now I was standing on someone else’s land, someone else’s home, and I could never go home again.

I will forever look at others as strangers, wondering, “Whose side were you on the night it all disappeared?”

Soothesayer9

I feel worse today than I did on 9/11. Instead of 3000 murderers, about 33 million will be murdered by Obama’s henchmen. No doubt about it. This will weave violent ripples throughout our once proud Republic.

dfwgator

I feel like a Jew on the night the Nuremberg Laws were passed.

pctech

as I said in another thread, I now advocate and support an armed revolt against the current American government leaders. Nothing else will suffice now.

johncocktoasten

This whole deal was written down long before you or I or America were even here.

Bushbacker1

Actually is Sharpton.....pick up your arms and revolt.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those chickenshits won't do anything.

    And also, someone set in motion the plans to make healthcare a reality in America long before there was an America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Their rhetoric is pretty clearly changing focus to postpone the People's Freeper Tea-Party/Revolution Jamboree. Suddenly the "last straw" is the November elections, or Amnesty or whatnot.

    Hmmm. Probably a post in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people making the most noise about OMG A REVOLUTION THIS IS THE END OF DAYS THE LAST STRAW are, I think it's safe enough to say, people that will find an absolutely watertight reason why they can't do the revolting personally. Oh, my elderly mother. Oh, my bad back. Oh, my job interview. It's a load of macho bluster and emotional incontinence, and then they'll turn round and complain that "liberals" are too emotional and react too strongly to things.

    I try to be open-minded, but some people baffle me :(

    ReplyDelete