Friday, March 12, 2010

Same old Same old

Reid's family in an accident. The usual reaction.

Prayers, but awesome:

I am sorry for his family. Truly I am. Those two ladies do not deserve their injuries and they will be in my prayers.

But at the same time, I am glad that Dingy Harry is thoroughly distracted.

No prayers for the enemy:

No prayers for them...Too busy praying for others more worthy. I never pray for hack families nor do I wish them ill

This was the answer to my prayers

I am sorry they were hurt, but if it got Harry Reid away from the Senate floor, perhaps could it be divine intervention?

Evil libs are gonna use this for evil:

He will not *waste a tragedy*.

Watch that old buzzard use his personal story to sell his nightmare package.

Blaming the liberal victim:

Harry Reid was tested. He was given a choice between being with his family in their time of need, or pursing 0bama’s evil agenda to deprive Americans of their healthcare.

He made his choice, and he will reap its consequences.

And crazy-ass conspiracy theories:
Bill Clinton's secretary found that her brother had been run down by a semi on his way to get aid for his disabled car. He got up, though, and was hit by a semi coming from the opposite direction.

She was scheduled to testify about Bill some time later that week.

So, yeah, this does look like another bit of the "Clinton Body Count".

I'd be interrogating that truck driver on a rack in a garage, and hooking up my battery charger as I talked casually to him. Now that won't happen because there are people in American who don't want him to tell the truth!
Torture - is there anything it can't solve?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, these would actually be shocking if it wasn't standard fare over at Freeperland.

    ReplyDelete