Friday, April 2, 2010

Victory or Dickery!

Some urologist put up a sign telling patients who voted for President Barack Obama to seek care "elsewhere." Though he says, "I'm not turning anybody away — that would be unethical."

Freepers discuss their own, little, dickish ways they are getting back at Obama voters.

Boucheau
is mysterious, but toally on the side of the angels!

I’m doing something similar, just not as overt.

We should all make certain the burden of collectivism falls on those who support it, ignorant, or not.

You protect the innocent and the righteous from this burden by doing so.

mojitojoe knows how to spot a freeloader:
My wife changed where she gets her hair and nails done because the owner is a huge Obongo fan and thinks she is going to get all kinds of free crap. Her daughter has a half black kid, not married. That says it all. Thankfully my doctors are all rabid Obongo haters.
Not just out of wedlock, but half black too boot!

coconut47 has some kick-ass nativism going on:
My daughter works in a dr’s office (8 of them actually) and 3 of them voted for Obama but they were not born or raised here in the US.
That says alot.
digger48 has a doctor who doesn't accept medicaid:
"We apologize, but we no longer accept Medicaid patients."

Maybe not word for word, but the point is made. And if I have an 8:30 appointment, I'm weighed in and sitting in an exam room at 8:30, out by 9.
Seems like the doctor isn't super busy. Huh.

FormerACLUmember on medicaid patients:
Medicaid = Obama voters = non-compliant, trailer-trash, narcotic seeking social parasite nightmare patients
Secret Agent Man:
I think people would be wise to seek out those with similar beliefs and values. I wouldn’t want a doctor who can’t wait for Obamacare to kick in and start determining my care based on what the government says he can do or not do for me.
screaminsunshine is a wannabe dick. Very sad:

Wish I had a biz so I could fire some Obama voters.

1 comment: