Monday, August 29, 2011

The coming Palin meltdown

Non-Palin supporters are not getting zotted on Free Republic yet...but tensions are growing.

When some lady posts a "If you like Palin, you'll also like Perry" comment, things do not go well for him...

onyx:

You’re very rude. Please do not use Sarah Palin informations thread to post about YOUR candidate!

LibLieSlayer adds some dramatic metaphors:
We do not want to touch your hand of friendship... for like obama’s... they carry sharp blades and deceit.
Head Freeper Jim Robinson drops the hammer:

Get the hell off this thread!

caww knows Free Republic is "Palin Territory" and other candidates should go to the back of the bus:

I don’t understand how it is people don’t get FR is “Palin Territory”....of course they’re going to defend their ground. Pushing another candidate on FR. is not the same as discussing a candidates history and vetting them on FR.

MestaMachine cannot contemplate a non-Palin:
Sarah will run and she will win and I cannot even contemplate otherwise. There simply is no second best alternative.

As for rick perry, CW started putting up pro-perry threads a while ago and I read them with interest. I told her I would give him a fair shot but would do my own research. Not only do I dislike what I found, but I find rick perry a tad scary. When I brought up my concerns, I was met with a solid wall of nasty the likes of which I have not seen on FR before.
Questions remain for Friendofgeorge

I am concerned about the time line to Perry`s conversion to Christ.

Here is what we know...He was a Democrat in 1988, supported the Democrat platform at the time. Was good with Democrat appointments to the Supreme Court, heck was fine with a Democrat President!

So we know he did not have the Spirit of Christ within him in 1988, because a vote for a Democrat,was and still is, a vote for removal of Christ from classroom/public square etc...abortion etc etc etc

So he was not a Christian then.

Go back to just 2008...we are to believe that he regrets his past as a Democrat, and all that went with it, and yet as recently as 2008 supported a man for President that was pro abortion, pro gay etc in Rudy G ?

So what am I to believe? Now he holds prayer meetings, not saying he is a phony, that`s not for me to say...AND I AM NOT SAYING IT NOW!

I would like to know more about his conversion to Christ time line.

I suspect Perry's a secret Muslim.

Windflier feels persecuted:

You could have giggled at my post without calling your posse, but you had to play it like a gangster. Sorry, but that’s cowardly.

Wiggle all you want, but I caught you doing an Alinsky on me.

upsdriver is worried about operatives:

I don’t know who on here is a loyal conservative and who is a paid political operative stealthily working to defeat conservative candidates.

1 comment: