Monday, August 1, 2011

Fascists we are lest Democrats we be

The the Czech Republic's thinking of babnning it's Communist party. Now there were Communist massacers in the 1950s, so while I feel this is wrongheaded, I understand.

Needless to say, Freepers do not need any actual violence to wish they could jail their opposition.

Nat Turner

Why is putting the word "Party" after something make it OK? I
could create the "NAMBLA Party", would that make it OK?
I thought that was the Democrat Party...after all just ask Barney Frank....
Peter from Rutland

Can we outlaw the Democrat party? Same thing.

NFHale knows his enemies are monsters, so a fascist he must be!

"...A part of me doesn’t like the idea of banning any party..."
.. that's because it's the American part of you, and me too - I TOTALLY understand that part; the part that believes in fair play, playing by the rules, giving the other guy the benefit of the doubt that he's loyal opposition but still an American that merely disagress with us.
All part of all the good, decent things that MADE us America for a long time. Things your good parents taught you and imparted to you by their good example.
And it's also the very qualitiess that the POS's we have with us now have studied and manipulated and used as weaknesses within our system and within us to exploit to their advantage.
Never forget who they really are, what they're end game is, and what they want to do to you, me, and all of us if they get the opportunity. They're not us - they're a foreign, subversive ideology that wants to kill everything and everyone we love, ultimately.
One of their 1963 Goals was stated thusly: "Resist ANY and ALL attempts to outlaw the Communist Party."
They knew/know they couldn't do what they want to do if they had to stay underground 100% of the time.
And as for the shoot 'em all part...well, if they raise a fist, I say we raise a sledgehammer and go from there, and I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment