Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Potpourri Pt. 1

We have reached Peak Crazy.

Mad_as_heck predicts the future:
I can imagine myself dressed in rags, cowering under an overpass, burning handfuls of worthless $1,000,000,000 bills in a steal drum in a vain attempt to keep warm.

Yes, I can imagine where we are going if we keep racing down this road.
machogirl knows the Secret Service is in on the Fraud:
I now have figured out why the Secret Service did NOTHING about the threats on Romney. They already knew Barry was going to be elected.
dila813 lets his daughter hang out with racist stereotypes:
My Daughter said her Latino friends at school are all saying their parents voted for Obama for food stamp money and not for immigration reform.
Razz Barry has got to be taking the piss:
Before I even help a short person by retrieve an item on a high shelf at the grocer, I'll ask if they voted for Obama. Anyone who asks me for anything, large or small, will be asked the question. If they voted for Barry my response will be fu the way you f’ed me. Wednesday, after my sister told me HER sister voted for Obama, I said, “she's dead to me now. Don't ever refer to Faye as my sister again.” I have no more time or compassion for those who vote to enslave me. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Gator113 hopes Petraeus suffers:
Hey Petraeus, hows you Benghazi hanging?

My grandfather taught me that there is one thing that no man can not take from you, your integrity/honor. He said that to lose it, you had to give it away and once lost, you can never get it back.

Do suffer much, Petraeus.
petitfour speculates why Petraeus has really resigned:
Next step is if he plans to testify truthfully to threaten his family. He stays quiet or someone dies. Isn’t that the way it is done? Or maybe he has already lost someone.
The best part is that this bullshit will be offered as evidence of the next bullshit Democrat blackmail fantasy!

Brookhaven lays out the political spectrum:
This is where I would drop everyone on the spectrum:
0 - communism (China)
2 - current Democratic party
6 - George W Bush (yes, right in the center)
6.5 - Romney
8 - Reagan
11 - Founders like Jefferson (people underestimate how radical our founders were)
12 - Libertarians
Doctor 2Brains would gladly give up his vote to win all votes forever:
My wife is a REAL patriot, and has stopped talking to one of her dumb slut friends who fell for the birth control crap. And, in answer to your question, my wife and I both are absolutely 100% in favor of stripping women of the vote. By the way, if stripping men of the vote would ensure the death of the dem party, and no Bill Cunton, and no Obama, and no Carter, I would be 100% completely and totally in favor of stripping men of the vote. Keeping my guns, my money, and my nation are more important to me than wearing a gay little “I Voted!” sticker.
Women not voting was good enough for the Framers, and it’s good enough for me.
tired&retired watched Constantine again...
Always remember, God is in control and everything is unfolding exactly as He planned. Years ago I was doing a lot of demonic deposession work. For some reason unknown to me, I can communicate with ghosts and spirits easily. I had a personal war on darkness. When I would encounter a demon or dark spirit, I would work my way up the chain of command structure, capturing each higher commander until I got close to the top. Each of these I would redeem as Lightworkers by pointing out the lies they lived by and helped them lose their fear, and then send them to the Light. After working to the top of the command using a single command line, I would redeem the top commander and have him call out to all those under his command to come forth and be redeemed. All hell broke loose one evening as there were hundreds of thousands of dark spots coming forward, each encapsuled in a bubble of Divine Light, all floating upward. Suddenly the room got freezing cold and there I was, face to face with satan. I turned to Michael and said, “There he is. You can get him!” To which Michael replied to me, “It’s not time yet.”
Fedupwithit is looking forwards to the invasion:
Yeah, If I were China or Russia today, I would be planning my attack strategies...
Dissident1 wonders if all liberals have brain tumors:
Maybe not germain to this thread but... the pastor at my mother’s church was enraptured with Obama since the 2008 election. He was diagnosed in the last six months with a brain tumor. The questions since have been whether or not his Obama love was due to the tumor? Could it be that Savage is right? Liberalism is a mental disorder?
over3Owithabrain has no proof, but knows Obama stole Florida.
I’ll probably never be able to prove it, but no way Obama should have won Florida. None. Ohio I can see with their odd mix of demos and the low UE rate. Colorado was leaning Romney and he loses. VA leaning Romney and he loses.

1 comment:

  1. Brookhaven, I thought it only went up to 11.

    ReplyDelete