Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Boy Scouts Betray Freepers

I'm an Eagle Scout. Maybe it's because they think it stands for the Norman Rockwell paintings they have decided the 1950s are, but Freepers have not been dealing with Boy Scouts allowing gay scouts in very well. And by not very well, I mean the angry histrionic whining. So you know, their usual.

greene66:
The first word I’ve been using is “COWARDICE.” That’s for their caving in to the forces of evil and deviancy. All my life I had the highest respect for the organization, but now I have only deep, dark contempt.

But, “BETRAYAL” is valid, too. As the BSA has betrayed everything it once stood for. It exists now as an indecent affront to all those who came before. They’ve spit in the face of their history and heritage. I hope the BSA and all those who committed this betrayal meet the ignoble demise that fits their vile action, and that it includes a one-way ticket straight to hell.
DustyMoment - in the great battle between heterosexuals and gays, the heteros have surrendered!
I remain astonished at how the majority of heterosexual people in America keep being bullied into caving to a tiny minority of Americans such as gays. Of the more than 300 million Americans occupying our country, it is estimated that ~4% are gay.

4% in a country where the majority is suposed to rule and, yet, we keep giving in to their demands. No wonder America is crashing. We’re a nation of wusses being “led” (and betrayed) by spineless, corrupt wusses who think that “getting along to get along” is a better policy that standing on principle.

And, we wonder why the America of Ronald Reagan’s “shining city on a hill” is rapidly sliding into the mud!

Like so many others, I was a scout in my youth. Had they accepted openly gay members then, I wouldn’t have bothered. I cringe to think what the BSA will be teaching future members. And, I shudder to think of those camping trips!

God, give us the strength, the fortitude and the courage to stand up to those who have betrayed our principles, convictions and ideals.
Slyfox knows it's the old commie switcheroo!
They pulled the old commie tactic by saying they wanted gay adult leaders, but that they would JUST settle for admitting gay boys.

It was a commie switcheroo. All they needed was some sort of gay element nosed inside to compromise it all.

They didn't need adult gay leaders.

What straight young man is going to want to join it now?

So, it dies. Just what they wanted.
Wings-n-Wind sees betrayal everywhere:
BSA:
No longer Brave....
...Clean....
--OR--
Reverent...

Please turn in all God and Country Awards....
(both betrayed)
upcountryhorseman isn't a joiner.
While I never joined the Scouts, (I am not a joiner)I had similar interests as a child and admired their principles.
After this horrible decision, I believe the Scouts are
destroyed as a principled organization.
depressed in 06:
I am unclear, on, how a boy young enough to be a boy scout can be openly fag? That knowledge would imply statutory rape.
Similarly, no one is heterosexual until they lose their virginity, I guess.

Alas for jsanders2001, cursing is a sin.
Butt Stickers of America

LOL. That’s exactly how I will refer to them from now on. May all their support disappear, their organization close due to lack of participation, have to file bankruptcy, sued so that they lose all they were paid off by the LGBT groups, and the persons responsible be tormented by failed relationship and finances.

That’s how I would curse them if it weren’t a sin.

3 comments:

  1. The terrible thing is that most sexual abuse of children is perpetrated by super-macho self described gay hating hyper-heteros like the freepers quoted above.

    Me thinks many freepers doth protest too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FR internet superheros VS the Girls Scouts

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3024323/posts

    The lulztrain rolls on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freepers ability to re-write history is amazing. I was in Cub Scouts/ Boy Scouts for a few years, but my dad pulled me out because it was "full of tree-hugging, liberal idiots."

    However, last weekend he was fully raging about how the gays have ruined the BSA. The way he talked the "old" BSA was the greatest thing in America, but now it will never recover. I could have called him out on his revisionist history, but I was too tired to get into a big fight.

    ReplyDelete