Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Obamacare is here, Revolution is coming!

Anonymous sniffed out this adorable thread.

Freeper CSM is all set to shoot the IRS liberal thugs that come to enforce the tyranny of Obamacare:
On this day, I make the pledge that when my employer drops my health insurance, I will not join the exchange. When the IRS fines me, I will not pay that fine! When that results in the IRS issuing a warrant for that fine, I will not comply! When they knock on my door to enforce the warrant, I will not answer! Eventually, they will kick in my door to enforce the warrant and at that time many will pay a heavy price! The "tolerant and compassionate left" must be willing to shoot me dead to enforce their utopian dreams!

The Government must always be willing to enforce their utopian ideas with the force of a gun and their confiscation of my physical being is a very bright line. I will pay a heavy price, but I am hopeful that price will be paid to the benefit of my progeny!

I will not succomb to slavery!
He follows up with so many Founding Fathers Tough Guy quotes ya gotta wonder if he's for real:

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.—”

It is our DUTY to resist.
I mean, he's failing the Turing Test here, isn't he?
I prefer to die a free man rather than live as a slave.
What makes this hilarious, though, is the Freeper reactions.

no-to-illegals is all about fantasy Government deaths:
May it be slow for those who choose to knock.
Uncle Miltie also buys in:
I take that pledge.

But Before they kick down my door, I go guerrilla.

A good offense is the best defense.
mad_as_he$$, on the other hand, is a bit skeptical:
Be sure and have someone post here about your death from lead poisoning. Otherwise we will not know for sure how sincere you are.
HotHunt also seems to be a bit jaded by previous Freeper declarations of going out hot:
Go right ahead. Stand on your principles. Follow through with your beliefs. No one is stopping you. But until you do, you’re all talk and no do.

I don’t cotton to ObamaCare either. But what impact will you have if you do follow through with your bluster? None. Nada. Nunca. Zilch. Oh, you may be right in principle. But dead right is not a position. Why? Because you’re dead.
kjam22 seems to realize that health insurance is kinda nice to have:
I dunno. I’m retired. (last march) We bought healthcare when I retired. I bought it to protect against financial risk. I’m sure we make to much (even while being retired) to qualify for a subsidy. So I’m not participating in obamacare, but I am managing risk. For me that’s the purpose of health insurance.
cripplecreek knows health insurance ain't no thing:
Let me just say this.... not at least carrying catastrophic health care insurance is just dumb... if you have any money at all that would be at risk.

When I was born in 1964 few people had health insurance. The cost of my hospital birth was about $85.
cripplecreek explains nothing is too important to bloviate about on the Internet!
Unfortunately it looks like many FReepers are so terrified of government that they’ll quickly cave to whatever is demanded of them.

I thank God that I grew up poor. Hardship just doesn’t get me down.

12 comments:

  1. Ah, again the tears of impotent rage!
    I love how the kookiest of freepers are the loudest and quickest to condemn the saner and more reasonable ... thus the demise of F.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one might be worth a look - starts off as "They are banning our wood stoves!" and soon degenerates into being Freeper than thou:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3073735/posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in the UK Thatcher introduced a very, very unpopular local tax that was the same whatever your property size or income, and so extremely regressive. Plenty of people refused to pay, and some went to jail over it.

    But noone started raving about shooting policemen, even resisting arrest. It is one thing to refuse to follow a law you find wrong, but you accept the consequences as part of the protest.

    These Freepers are protesting against democracy and the rule of law (or they would be if they really meant it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno - I had the bad luck of being in Trafalgar Square the day of the poll tax riots. Some of the screams and thrown bottles at the cops were not terribly pleasant.

      Of course, we didn't have the net then, so these people had to actually show up and show their faces. Far easier to make threats if you are safely hidden behind a screen.

      Delete
  4. Too many threads on Tom Clancy's death..already freeps saying obama had him done in/breitbarted....not realizing the guy was very obese, not in the greatest health and smoked like a chimney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's how Supreme Tyrant Obama should exercise his extra-judicial executions. Surly with Tom Clancy out of the way, the House Republicans will cave on a budget dispute.

      I'm a bit scared to go looking to see if assassinating Tom Clancy is part of a plot to keep the President's birth certificate sekrit.

      Delete
  5. Freepers' lives are so awesome in their own heads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many threads on Tom Clancy's death..already freeps saying obama had him done in/breitbarted....not realizing the guy was very obese, not in the greatest health and smoked like a chimney

    And also not realizing that even if Tom Clancy were the healthiest man alive, Obama would have no reason to kill him because Tom Clancy's career and books are of no real significance to anyone but Tom Clancy fans. I think if the president decided to start murdering his political enemies, he'd aim a little higher. Grover Norquist, maybe. Or Glenn Beck. Or Ted Nugent, for fuck's sake...how hard would it be to make that look like an accident?

    Cowardly FReepers have once again confused Obama with their real enemies: Time, age and death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many threads on Tom Clancy's death..already freeps saying obama had him done in/breitbarted....

      It's even more serious than they know. A little digging reveals that Obama has no plausible account of his whereabouts on the night of Don Pendleton's death in 1995.

      Delete
  7. The wackadoos are struggling so badly to find a winning message (hint: there is none) with this whole shutdown/Obamacare mess they've created.

    Listened to one of the AM hate radio cretins this week. First the message was that the shutdown won't hurt anyone; think of it as an extended weekend. Then the next night this host was accusing Obama of wanting kids with cancer to die because the Dems won't agree to the piecemeal funding tactic for the NIH that the GOP is trying to play. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

    This morning one of the hosts is attacking Obamacare as a failure because of typical glitches, traffic overloads, etc. Good grief, they've already started with the hysterics two days in. They're just going to fixate and obsess and talk how the sky is falling every day, aren't they with the ACA. Think I'll smash my car radio so I'm not tempted to tune in and damage my own brain by osmosis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, the troll finally responded directly to one of my comments. It's a lot more boring than I thought it would be.

      -FG

      Delete
    2. And besides, Comedian, NPR is on FM in my area. Nice, clear sound that gives it an air of quality, perfect for transmitting interesting, informative news 55 minutes out of every hour.

      Compare that to the low budget, tinny sound of AM hate radio, where about 30 minutes of every hour is reserved for bottom feeder advertising like erection pills, quack supplements, reverse mortgages, hoveround scooters, and debt consolidation. And half of the actual "news" time is devoted to the host shilling his latest crummy book or public appearance. The advertising alone tells you what kind losers listen to hate radio: out of shape losers who can't manage their money or get it up. Can't remember the last time I heard a prestige ad for the newest Lexus model or hit premium cable drama, or vacations to Switzerland.

      Makes me glad to be a first time sustaining donor this year. And I'm a registered republican, no less. Free market at work, I guess. Couldn't imagine shelling out even a nickel to fund mark levin or limbaugh et al.

      -FG

      Delete